What's your pokemon team?

I agree with Fox. I like your Chari. I too enjoy Heat Wave over FT not only for the power boost, but if itzs not able to kill something, the increased percentage for inflicting a burn is completely worth the 5% accuracy drop.
10% Acuracy drop.
Annd, just like Fox says, Avalanche is pretty dull on a DD. I say keep Waterfall over Aqua tail
again, throwing ideas around.
as well bc, with the speed boost from DD, it will either die from Waterfall or flinch, in which case Aqua tail will rfesult in death or a miss.
Eek spelling errors

well for Gengar i'm gonna stick with just adding in Energy Ball to his current moveset.

and the only reason Gallade had Psycho Cut was for STAB. if DPulse works better then i throw it on him.

and i'm gonna keep Toxic over TWave cause i prefer the continually growing damage over paralyses.

Mmm... it is your team, but i disagree with having toxic over T wave. T wave covers a much larger spectrum than toxic, and can stop anything that would normally cause your blissey trouble. but, its your team.

And I hope to god that you meant Night Slash opn Gallade, and not Dark Pulse. lol. SpAtk on Gallade is a no no.

oh yeah. oops, just with our discussion about DPulse on Gengar i still had that on my mind. yeah i meant NSlash

Now that were done arguing, Lol I decided to replace Cacturne, Shuckle and Armaldo on my Sandstorm Team for (as you people suggested) Scizor, Bronzong and Flygon.
Scizor
Item: Life Orb
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Technician
Moves:
-Bulllet Punch
-Bug Bite*
-Brick Break
-Swords Dance

Flygon
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Thunderpunch
-U-Turn

Bronzong
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
-Trick Room
-Calm Mind
-Flash Cannon
-Grass Knot

*Bug Bite wins over X-Scissor because Bug Bite x 1.5 (Technician) = 90 While X-Scissor = 80. and Bug Bite has more PP by 5 and a side efffect that could be useful at times. Do you argue my reasoning.

P.S. Why do you use Heat Wave over Flamethrower but deny using Aqua Tail over Waterfall?

Last edited:
Heat Wave is stronger plus still has great accuracy
Aqua Tail, yes is stronger, but it almost always misses for me. plus Waterfall could make them flinch and has better accuracy. its just the better choice in my opinion.

now while Bug Bite could come in handy more often, X-scissor is (in my opinion) the better choice. mainly cause of the higher critical hit ration.

i'm also never worrying about PP crap cause i just give all my pokes a PP Max afterwards.

Heat Wave and Aqua Tail have the exact same accuracy.

+5 PP is only a small boost, but I was just listing all the benifits, however small.

Not bad. Like Shadow said X-Scisscor over Bug Bite due to a higher critical hit ratio.

Although Bug Bite eats the berry the opponent has....

This one is your choice

Oh yeah

According to earliar posts, you don't have to put your D/P/Pt/HG/SS Teams here... So I'll go ahead and post my Silver team.

Espeon
-Psychic
-Zap Cannon
-Bite
-Focus Energy*

Houndoom
-Sunny Day
-Crunch
-Solarbeam
-Flamethrower

Lugia
-Fly
-Waterfall
-Rain Dance
-Thunder

Feraligator
-Surf
-Ice Punch
-Bite
-DynamicPunch

Sudowoodo
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Headbutt
-Low Kick

It's far from perfect, but I wasn't thinking "Proffesional team extreme" When I made it.

*I've been trying to delete Focus Energy for Calm Mind, but I can't find the darn TM.

Last edited:
Yea... I am hopoing you mean an in game team with this, cuz otherwise it would get pummelled ridiculously... and whats up with the Espeon? Bite and Zap Cannon???

Yea... I am hopoing you mean an in game team with this, cuz otherwise it would get pummelled ridiculously... and whats up with the Espeon? Bite and Zap Cannon???
Heck yeah this is in-game. Did you read the bottom?

And while I'm here, this is my Ruby team (The part that's complete)
Sceptile
-Leaf Blade
-Screech
-Earthquake
-Slam

Ninjask
-Swords Dance
-Aerial Ace
-Slash (Soon to be replaced with Return)
-Baton Pass< That's the key here.

Pelliper
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Shock Wave
-Protect

The 'unfinished' part of my team lies here:

Metang
-Strength
-Confusion
-Metal Claw
-Shadow Ball

Shelgon
-Protect
-Focus Energy
-Headbutt

Hopefully one day they'll look like this:

Metagross
-Meoteor Mash
-Psychic
-Strength
-Shadow Ball

Salamence
-Dragon Claw
-Headbutt
-Crunch
-Fly (Always need a flyer)

Sapphire Is just a file I use for tests. Such as "can Dusclops OHKO Altaria with Ice Beam?"

Last edited:
Soul Silver...its not even christmass yet, and we are allready talking about in game team setups? ~groan~

Well may as well...

To be frank, I am a grass type starter player...but I dislike megumi.... I might just hatch my self a good treeko and rock the game with it.
Like seriously, megs sucks.

Maybe do it with leaf eon. That could be fun.

Slowbro//Slowking might be fun to make a team leader for once since slow bro/king/poke is plot critical.

Soul Silver...its not even christmass yet, and we are allready talking about in game team setups? ~groan~

Well may as well...

To be frank, I am a grass type starter player...but I dislike megumi.... I might just hatch my self a good treeko and rock the game with it.
Like seriously, megs sucks.

Maybe do it with leaf eon. That could be fun.
Treeko to Sceptile is a much better choice for in-game that Meganium lolz.

And P.S. that wasn't my Soul Silver game set-up... My SS Plan looks more like this:

Meganium (I'm not bothering trading a differ grass-type into this game. And I don't want to re-use Feraligator, plus Typhlosion has a crappy moveset)
-Strength
-Seed Bomb
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
Golem/Gorounya
-Rock Polish
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Rock Climb
Alakazam/Fudin
-Charge Beam
-Energy Ball
-Psychic
-Flash
Houndoom
-Sunny Day
-Flamethrower
-Solarbeam
-Dark Pulse
Lapras
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
Fearow
-Fly
-Secret Power
-Drill Peck
-U-Turn

P.S. Isn't there a possibility to teach Scizor Rock Tomb? With Technician, it has the same power as Rock Slide, plus the same accuracy as Stone Edge, and a useful Speed Lowering Side effect. I'm not planning on doing so to my Scizor, I'm just stating a theory.

Last edited:
Back