What's your pokemon team?

I don't think blissey would be a good screener cuz its too slow and weak in Def. TTar would merely need to stare at it 4 10 seconds and it'll faint depending on its EVs. Also depending on the opponents lead. On second thought it may work though Alakazam would probably work better.

Get Manaphy and you pretty much have Phione

Last edited:
Nintendo events or AR. I think the DP Events for Darkrai and Shaymin are over. And I don't know exactly when they'll be available for Platinum if they weren't already. And I think the date is set for Arceus but I don't know or care when cuz I won't be able to go anyway. Do you know how to get Manaphy?

i know but how about the others?

If you had WiFi, which I don't think you do, then you could have gotten via WiFi event, but other than that, I'm not sure, seeing you didn't make it to a Pokemon Event.

And at Tyran: The Platinum WiFi events happened in like August and September.

Last edited:
yes but i refuse to by those shitty Ranger games.

also i have no transportation to the events and i don't hack. now how do i get them? my only option is to get them from somebody that already has them. but none of my friends have them and my DS won't link into my wi-fi signal. essentially, i can't get them.

i'm already saving money for a new Wii and some other games. plus i've got bills. getting that will take a while.

besides, i know why my DS won't link into the signal. a DS can't link into a WEP signal, which is what i'm using.

I need ideas for a Ninjask. Heres what I have so far:

Ninjask - Adamant - Focus Sash
Speed Boost
X-Scisscor
Protect
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

i don't know enough about ninjask to be completely accurate but i suggest ditching protect for a different move, maybe Toxic if it can learn it.

Back