When game first showed Link with a Triforce tattoo on his hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NintenGirl said:
Triforce tattoo -- that's awesome! I would do a guy with a triforce tattoo! :)

Wow nice, most girls don't like that stuff. So...how old are you :ihih:

You should get a tri-force tat right on your adams apple. If you can take pain. I've see it on some dude once and it looked pretty cool.

Actually really if I get a tattoo to be honest there are two I'd get....the Medical Rod of Aesculapius (that medical rod with a snake around it...I'll be a doctor soon! :) or/and a full world map and have the guy fill in areas in color that I visit as I travel

i still kinda want that triforce tat! i dont have any but i want a bass clef on my leg too

The first game that showed it, I believe, was Ocarina of Time. The rest were just 2D sprites, so you couldn't really tell ;)

I thought about getting the Triforce on my hand

But then I decided if I ever get a tattoo it's going to be the Pisces sign on my left shoulderblade.

Hehe, yeah, it's my favorite sign (maybe that's just because I am one)

I've also seen people get a tattoo of the Metroid Screw Attack

CoryChevalier said:
Wow nice, most girls don't like that stuff. So...how old are you :ihih:
haha lol almost 24. But seriously, someday I am totally raising my kids on video games -- especially the Wii!! :)

honeymustard said:
The first game that showed it, I believe, was Ocarina of Time. The rest were just 2D sprites, so you couldn't really tell ;)

I meant counting box art and instructions. Did the original 1987 Zelda game show Link with that tattoo in the instructions?

I have a tri-force tattoo on my left hand. Add me to facebook "Jus Frais" to check it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back