Where could i find a cheap xbox 360 refurbished...for sale on ebay

Link_Sword

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
So this one company has refurbished xbox360's core systems starting at 99cents. Would it be worth it to attempt bidding? My sister says that its a scam and they will run up the price right before i would bid on it.... so i figured i could wait for like 30mins then when its almost time for it to be over i could bid and hope for the best. What do you guys think?

Nothing is like new. Refurb is almost getting someone elses problem. Just like a car. Save your money, sell some stuff. Do something and get a NEW 360. You will enjoy it rather than throwing it out the window when it doesnt work.

TPLink said:
So this one company has refurbished xbox360's core systems starting at 99cents. Would it be worth it to attempt bidding? My sister says that its a scam and they will run up the price right before i would bid on it.... so i figured i could wait for like 30mins then when its almost time for it to be over i could bid and hope for the best. What do you guys think?

Just pray to Waluigi. When you wake up there will be one under your pillow

Darkonix said:
Nothing is like new. Refurb is almost getting someone elses problem. Just like a car. Save your money, sell some stuff. Do something and get a NEW 360. You will enjoy it rather than throwing it out the window when it doesnt work.
actually referbs have a lower return rate. not just with 360s but any hardware. its because the problem was found and fixed by hand rather than being mass produced by a machine

Darkonix said:
uhh do you know what youre talking about? not just with the 360 new thing but the car new thing. people who buy new cars are fools or have the money to blow, you should buy used cars cause a new car could run you 20,000, bought by someone, used it once, traded it in a year later and its gonna run you wayyyyy less.

Sovieto said:
uhh do you know what youre talking about? not just with the 360 new thing but the car new thing. people who buy new cars are fools or have the money to blow, you should buy used cars cause a new car could run you 20,000, bought by someone, used it once, traded it in a year later and its gonna run you wayyyyy less.

If used cars are better, then why do they break down so damn easily? My sister's gone through 5 used cars already, until she was finally able to get around to getting a new car (where her break down problems finally went away).

While on the other hand, my father's only been through 2 new cars, the only reason from switching to the next was due to personal preference (Buick to Monte Carlo)

So I'd say save your money, and wait to get a new Xbox 360. And bidding on eBay wouldn't do much good anyway, it may be 99 cents now, but once you start bidding, everyone else will, then next thing you know some jerk will probably bid an extra $100, knocking it out of your price range.

Gikoku said:
My sister's gone through 5 used cars already, until she was finally able to get around to getting a new car.

While on the other hand, my father's only been through 2 new cars

That's because she's a woman :lol:

Joking

Yeah, Im looking for a cheap used 360 also, Im hoping to pick one up on Boxing day at eB Games or something...

Jay588 said:
sorry to tell you, but i agree with this guy ^ if you buy a refurbished 360 from ebay, its too good to be true, dont fall for it
i half agree with you. if he does buy it from ebay, and he pays a small amount for it, then it wont seem as bad if it does break or is crappy.

just be careful that it's not a scam!!

Back