Where the hell...

ABC

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
NyC/Nj
Wii Online Code
1929-2278-1848-3419
Uhm where the hell are all the mods on this site? It seems that there are more Ps3 discussions inside this section (Wii Chat section) than there are actual Wii discussions. Shouldn't these threads be moves/closed or shouldn't there be a section for other consoles since we KNOW there will be lots of discussions about other consoles on here.

i0n is a admin, Natethegreat is a mod (i havnt seen him lately) and theres another mod (i dont know his name) and maybe theres another one, who knows.

we are allowed to talk about ps3, just not in a stupid way, for e.g. "ps3 sucks!" or "Wii sucks, teh gamz is for teh kiddies" etc. Keep it civilized and open for debate and it probably wouldn't get locked.

i0n pretty much cleans up the forums most of the time.

...well i know what you mean......I would be a mod......but I havent gained enough trust yet! :sad:

MetroidZ said:
i0n is a admin, Natethegreat is an admin (i havnt seen him lately) and theres another mod (i dont know his name) and maybe theres another one, who knows.

we are allowed to talk about ps3, just not in a stupid way, for e.g. "ps3 sucks!" or "Wii sucks, teh gamz is for teh kiddies" etc. Keep it civilized and open for debate and it probably wouldn't get locked.

i0n pretty much cleans up the forums most of the time.

You are missing my point, I could care less if we discuss the Ps3 and other consoles... but it's in the WRONG section. As a matter of fact, browsing this site quite a bit, there is ALOT of threads in the wrong section that never get moved. I would imagine that could be very frustrating for new members and veterans alike.

ABC said:
You are missing my point, I could care less if we discuss the Ps3 and other consoles... but it's in the WRONG section. As a matter of fact, browsing this site quite a bit, there is ALOT of threads in the wrong section that never get moved. I would imagine that could be very frustrating for new members and veterans alike.

Ironically this is one of them...

[moving to site feedback]

i0n said:
Ironically this is one of them...

[moving to site feedback]

:lol: Yes, but Wii Chat was the section that had the most off topic threads.

ABC said:
:lol: Yes, but Wii Chat was the section that had the most off topic threads.
thats not the point. whereas if your asking for a ps3 section, I'm not sure if there should be one or even an xbox360 section, there is already a ps3chat.com, ran by i0n (im 90% sure) :D

MetroidZ said:
thats not the point. whereas if your asking for a ps3 section, I'm not sure if there should be one or even an xbox360 section, there is already a ps3chat.com, ran by i0n (im 90% sure) :D

Yes, and I can see how many people that come here will join another forum just to say something about the Ps3 console. If that's the reason i0n is holding out on a "Other Console" section... that's pretty messed up.

This is a forum for Nintendo and it perticular Wii - why muddy the waters by adding other console sections this isnt a general gaming forum.

Wycky said:
if your gonna complain ABC.... why bother, go some where else and do it,
Why cant people complain?
He wants to improve the site not just annoy people:thumbsup:

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Why cant people complain?
He wants to improve the site not just annoy people:thumbsup:

Thank you sir. It is natural that on a gaming console site that people talk about OTHER consoles. And as we can see from the over 20 Ps3 threads that people surely want to talk about other gaming consoles. I suggested it to merely keep the other sections free of the off topic conversations. Obviously, people here think other wise. Oh well, let the off-topic conversation continue happening in important Wii sections. Makes this site look great to browsers.

Back