Where the hell...

mikewill57 said:
Yeah. It is a bit unorganized. I'm trying to get used to it all.

And as a new person to this site, what do you think?

Sorry for the double post ahead of time. But I must admit that whomever (I am assuming I0n) re-arranged the sections did a fantastic job. Things are MUCH more streamlined.

ABC said:
And as a new person to this site, what do you think?

It's decent. It looks freaking awesome that's for sure!!! It's a bit confusing to get actual info. At X3F it was easily accessible you know. But, I'll get the hang of it and figure out what I'm looking for and where to go to get it.

That's a bit better now, condensed down the seperate gaming forums that didnt get much activity, Red Steel and Zelda are now sub forums.

i0n said:
That's a bit better now, condensed down the seperate gaming forums that didnt get much activity, Red Steel and Zelda are now sub forums.
Although you went back on your word, I think its good that there is no longer a sub-gaming section on the main page :p

Yea as much as i didnt want to add anymore forums i think this reshuffle freed up some space, so all is good :)

i0n, VERY smart move man. Espec ially right before launch. Now, when people stumble onto this site, they won't feel overwhelmed. The front page finally looks manageable and now you will start to see ALOT less threads end up in the wrong place. Now... you just wait for the rush of noobs after launch... this site is going to take off like whoa.

ABC said:
You are missing my point, I could care less if we discuss the Ps3 and other consoles... but it's in the WRONG section. As a matter of fact, browsing this site quite a bit, there is ALOT of threads in the wrong section that never get moved. I would imagine that could be very frustrating for new members and veterans alike.

Yes, I notice that alot too. I come from a forum that was insanely organised, and it sounds like you did too. I don't like how there are random topics in the wrong sections. (I.E. a Zelda topic in the Wiichat section. Dude... It goes in the Zelda Section. Also, there are some things about the Wii in the Zelda section!)

Jenova said:
Yes, I notice that alot too. I come from a forum that was insanely organised, and it sounds like you did too. I don't like how there are random topics in the wrong sections. (I.E. a Zelda topic in the Wiichat section. Dude... It goes in the Zelda Section. Also, there are some things about the Wii in the Zelda section!)
That's not Wii Chats fault, People chose to post in the incorrect areas, maybe by mistake.

Back