Where will nintendo go next?

thewiirules123

Wii Gamer
Feb 11, 2007
We all love the wii, but of course in a few years nintendo will have to come out with a new gaming console. What do you think that console will be like? Any speculations?

I think it's way too early to think about what Nintendo will do next.

its way too early to think of that now. the wii has only been out since November. Although i think it would be an advanced version like said above, or a completly different thing were there may be some sort of helmet thing you can put on... who knows.

I'm pretty sure they will be sticking with this control scheme, but like it has been said before, a better version. HD for sure, maybe an external hardrive that you can buy separate, and hopefully more colors to choose from when it is released.

i think after the wii nintendo will drop out of the gaming business and start creating military battle robots.

Half Empty said:
I'm pretty sure they will be sticking with this control scheme, but like it has been said before, a better version. HD for sure, maybe an external hardrive that you can buy separate, and hopefully more colors to choose from when it is released.
yes for sure!

spicka said:
A colored Wii with a DVD player

No let's not take the Sony route. Nintendo has always been about gaming, let's not add DVD players and CD players.

FR. said:
No let's not take the Sony route. Nintendo has always been about gaming, let's not add DVD players and CD players.
is that why you can look at photos, vote in polls, look at the weather, go on the internet, and check the news? All on the Wii? nintendo just said that as an escape goat so they wouldnt have to compare up to 360s and ps3s standards :crazy:

you gotta remember when the nes went to "super" nintendo entertainment system and then to 64.
my guess is nintendo will eventually upgrade the systems graphics and "looks" of the system and then better the control scheme just like the wii's precedors did eg nes to snes

^^^^Wow kind of like my Crackulator. Lol j/k

Back