Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

On the smashbrosh site it says you can use all four controllers

wii mote on its side
wii mote and nunchuck
classic controller
gamecube controller :D

This is cool, now everyone that wants to think every single game on the wii only sells because you have flail around will stfu about smash bros. Gamecube controller all the way!

Gonna use WiiMote and Nunchuk! :thumbsup: <<< Doesn't own GC or Classic Controller

I'm gonna try out wiimote and nunchuck, but if it feels odd I'll use GC controller.

I will try to accustom myself to the Wiimote and Nunchuck and play like that always.

ya know wat the funny thing is about this? people kept trying to tell me that u cant use all three. i said you can use all three, but even better, you can use all 4 ways to play. i tried to tell'em you can use all three but noooooo dont listen to shoko the smash bros wiz!

im gunna try both ...i wanna give the wii mote a go before i throw in the towel for a gamecube controller :p

*****ughh**** stupid computer....didn't c that my first post went on ...damnnn

I tried to tell them even before you joined the site, Shoko and they wouldn't or didn't want to believe me.

ok, now i have an idea of playing brawl with the wiimote sideways. well, in those control schemes people gave of the wiimote/nunchuck, notice how most of (me) and them left out 1 and 2. well since you can play with the wiimote sideways, 1 and 2 will replace z and c. i think you will move by tilting the wiimote side to side, and jumping by thrusting the wiimote upward, IF they use the dpad for something other than movement. just a thought i had

rockkybox said:
sorry but you 'all' agreeing doesn't really make it true, unless your in some way involved in developing brawl. In fact the admittedly sketchy details we've got on the control scheme does not support the idea of the wiimote being used what with us being told 'not to throw away your gamecube controllers' and that 'too much motion sensitivity can get in the way of a fasted placed game like this' so i'm not sure why your stating in numerous threads that all three will be used as if its a sure thing and that your somehow in the know.
LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (sorry for the double post)

That proves nothing Shoko, except making yourself look arrogant.

rockkybox was correct. You did not know the control methods and shouldn't have stated them as fact like you did. You simply got lucky that your predictions, shared by many - not just you, came true.

yeah right right, and then his predictions will come true again, and I guess that will be luck too huh? we're stating the obvious

Back