Which Religion are you?

Religion has turned into a commercialized market for feeding you dogma to others whether they agree with it or not. IT has become something to market, another thing to add to the demographic charts. Its nolonger about love thy brother and nieghbor, its about persecution of the minorities, both social and political. IT has become another hot seated issue for politicians to debate. An opiate to placate the masses into being the abiding little sheep they need to be.

Corruption as taken seat, as does with all things. But those who truely do believe in what ever they believe in unblinkingly and unknowingly, they keep alive the true meaning of faith. To hold to your believe not because its right, wrong, popular, or because your told to, but because you believe. And to never faulter from that so long as it is what oyu truely believe. I myself am a christian. Those i use that term loosely. Do i believe in god? Yes. But do i tihnk if i dont go to churche every sunday, pray every morning noon and night and if i have sex when im not married im going to hell? NO, in the truest meaning of the word.

Oh, and as far as jenova-ism (another so called religion spawned out of popular belief, and in a video game no less), you mean something like this dumb ass?

060625.jpg

Acidburnoptix said:
I myself am a christian. Those i use that term loosely. Do i believe in god? Yes. But do i tihnk if i dont go to churche every sunday, pray every morning noon and night and if i have sex when im not married im going to hell? NO, in the truest meaning of the word.

You call yourself a Christian. Does that mean that you follow teachings of Jesus Christ as established in the Bible?

Yea so. My religion is based off a game. It was the best game ever made. And there are a lot more then just me. And really, people have believed in wierder things. Like for example, the bible. Or like back in old egyptian days they thought if you buiried yourself with stuff you get to bring it to heaven. Or cows are sacred. So before you knock my religion, think about how stupid all religion sounds.

En4Neo said:
I hope this doesn't get out of hand, but I believe sometimes the best way to get people to understand others beliefs is through discussion. People will just make crap up if they don't know anything, which isn't good.

So I'm a level 50 Christian, not to brag or anything.

I believe the rapture is coming soon(as in 10 years or less maybe).....(which is basically when the world goes to hell(not literally) and good christians go to heaven(literally), in simpler terms) Feel free to ask me about it.

I used to be Catholic once, but I don't really care for it now. I'm not really into labeling myself as part of one specific church, I'm just a Christian and would rather fill in the blanks spots by myself than let a church do so.

I also rarely go to church, I don't feel that I need too. To me it's more of a tradition thing than spiritual thing, I'd rather just not bother. As long as I'm honoring the sabbath day I'd say I'm ok.

But if you're into that type of thing, that's cool too.

So which are you?

not trying to start anything but there is no level to being a CHRISTIAN. ITS EITHER UR A CHRISTIAN OR NOT.

minismok said:
not trying to start anything but there is no level to being a CHRISTIAN. ITS EITHER UR A CHRISTIAN OR NOT.

LMAO :lol:

I'm not of any religion. I put what I see and hear together to make my point of view and my belief. I'm not sure if theres a god or not. I believe in evolution.
We did not evolve from starfish instead particles started forming into microscopic beings and so on. I usually believe in the most logical explanation of things and try to see things other peoples way but fail and then since I have no skill in debating, make myself look like an idiot. :( I'm not going to debate with you people. Rather I'll gather any logical info here and use it to put together better theories based off of science, logic, and WYSYWIG. I'm weird but hey, I'm pretty mainstream about a lot of other things. If you must know I think I was baptized Catholic. I AM NOT A BLOODY ATHEIST!

Sorry about knocking your religion, but i just find it to be so... Superfluos. But then again isnt all religion? Or what its become anyways. And your right, more rediculous things have been believed. And that is a good piont about the bible, but as i said earlier, faith is the key to religion. In answer to Skippy's question, well, its simple really. I believe in a core set of morals, somewaht based on the bible. Not everything it teaches. I do not believe i will go to hell just because i have sex before im married, some one will go to hell becasue they are gay, or for stealing, etc etc. I believe in repentance, and forgivness for your sins. So long as you come to terms with them, and they do not violate that core ser of morals and beliefs. I live by the Libertarian creed: I have the life to live my life the way i so choose so long as it doesnt interfere with others doing likewise.

Napalmbrain said:
You just haven't gained enough EXP yet. :lol:

Definatley, don't be a Christian if you're not into level grinding. ;)

Acidburnoptix said:
I believe in a core set of morals, somewaht based on the bible. Not everything it teaches. I do not believe i will go to hell just because i have sex before im married, some one will go to hell becasue they are gay, or for stealing, etc etc. I believe in repentance, and forgivness for your sins. So long as you come to terms with them, and they do not violate that core ser of morals and beliefs. I live by the Libertarian creed: I have the life to live my life the way i so choose so long as it doesnt interfere with others doing likewise.

I somewhat believe in that.

There's really nowhere in the bible that says if you have sex before marriage you're going staight to hell, or if you have engaed in homosexual sex you're going to hell. I don't think it's being unchristian to say that either, it's just kind of common sense.

God is about forgiveness, and it's never really over for any kind of sinner, even for the mass murderers out there as long as they're willing to honestly repent in their hearts.

Last edited:
Well;

Jenova is fake and God is fake. Sephiroth is fake and Jesus is fake. They all appear in fake stories and all have the power to create and destroy worlds.

I'm seeing a lot of simularities here.

:yesnod:

Back