Who do you think everyone will end up using?

I considered Sonic as a potential overused character, but then it seems he won't be exactly easy to use...many people lose badly using him. And people don't like losing, so after the initial thrill of "I'm using SONIc!!", I tihnk many will move on to other characters.

Someone I think no one has mentioned: Diddy. I see potential there.

anax4aero said:
Someone I think no one has mentioned: Diddy. I see potential there.
Ehh not so much. His moves seem a little weak to me. But I deffinetly cant wait to use him thats for sure

There are many Sonic fanboys out there that want to get good with him, so he will definitely be a character that is overused...

That can be called: "confirmed"

Shion said:
There are many Sonic fanboys out there that want to get good with him, so he will definitely be a character that is overused...

That can be called: "confirmed"
I dont think so because I think this is what will happen:

Fanboys- "OMFGBBQZZ Im using teh pwnerz soniczz!!"

then they finally realize:

Fanboys- "**** this is hard im going back to link the ultimatez pwnerz."

And your welcome for my amazing performance as fanboy :ciappa:

I want to play as sonic or pit. I like him because he can fly even though its really a glide. I going to use mario because I like his moves.
Ok on topic...
Snake or sonic I dont know...

Vigilante said:
Well from what i've seen of him, Meta Knight is great in the combo department. Also he is seems to be a quick attacker, he just seems to be too good to not be over used if you know what I mean.

As posted in the OP, I think Pit wouldn't have majority of people playing as him, personally, I'll probably over use him myself, depending on his weakness' and strength's.

PT seems unique enough to me to be over used, but the stamina part of the character has me on the fence of not maining him, it all depends on when I test him out.

So far ZSS seems to a well rounded character, I'm still undecided of wether or not maining her, I didn't like Samus' moves, but maybe ZSS can curve that. I imagine seeing alot of people maining her.

And of course we can't forget........ Sonic. He seems to "Special" to not not be played, I guess that's because he's third party. I might main him with the rest of the Sonic fans.

I've also seen alot of people going for Captain Olimar, he's unique, different, and seems to be a good competitor in Brawl, I can see him being over used.

But as far as these characters go to me, Meta Knight and Sonic will probably be over used IMO.
Meta knight is fast with his moves but his dash isnt anything special. i guess we'll have to wait to find out but i dont think he'll be mained by too many big players. ZSS has no ko move and no recovery move either. she just has the teather. sonic to me seems like he doesnt have enough variety in his moveset. just my opinion though. could be wrong

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Probably Sonic or Snake, because they're are A LOT of 3rd Party fanboys/fangirls out there.

you got me!

ill be over using snake a tonne

but i'de say ike, link or marth , people out there love the swords

Once brawl comes out someone should make a top tier list just saying,

Metaknight personally reminds me of the orginal kirby in the first super smash bros so hes going to be over used tons i can see me now on wifi running like crazy from 3 mach torandos

Also the overused players in melee are going to be overused again sooo get ready for the foxes!!!, Why does know think that a heavy wieght is going ot be overused!!!! my bets on IKE for heavywieghts

PrinceLink said:
Once brawl comes out someone should make a top tier list just saying,

Metaknight personally reminds me of the orginal kirby in the first super smash bros so hes going to be over used tons i can see me now on wifi running like crazy from 3 mach torandos

Also the overused players in melee are going to be overused again sooo get ready for the foxes!!!, Why does know think that a heavy wieght is going ot be overused!!!! my bets on IKE for heavywieghts
actually i'd say that KIRBY will probably be alot more like kirby from 64... he got super nerfed for melee. and foxes weren't used as much as falco's sheiks or marths in melee by the way

Back