Not open for further replies.

KingBowser

WiiChat Member
May 30, 2009
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
Mario or Sonic?

I choose MARIO!!!!!
He is the best! The man, the hero, and so much more! Mario has much more cooler games than the blue hamster.:lol:

Sonic is pretty much similar to Mario(besides speed). To me, Sonic is boring.:prrr:

Customers buy Mario games more than Sonic.:D Everytime I go to Target, WalMart, Gamestop, Kmart, and other stores Mario games are usually sold out.:D That is why Mario games are more expensive than Sonic games. Sonic games are CHEAP as heck.:lol: It proves Mario games is fun and cool!

Some of you readers will agree with me about Mario being better than Sonic or others maybe NOT. I'm sure you guys will argue me.

BUT IF YOU DO! I, KINGBOWSER, WILL CHALLENGE YOU ON SSBB! So be ready...
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Bwahaha! Do you dare to challenge me!!!

Mario or Sonic?

I choose MARIO!!!!!
He is the best! The man, the hero, and so much more! Mario has much more cooler games than the blue hamster.:lol:

Sonic is pretty much similar to Mario(besides speed). To me, Sonic is boring.:prrr:

Customers buy Mario games more than Sonic.:D Everytime I go to Target, WalMart, Gamestop, Kmart, and other stores Mario games are usually sold out.:D That is why Mario games are more expensive than Sonic games. Sonic games are CHEAP as heck.:lol: It proves Mario games is fun and cool!

Some of you readers will agree with me about Mario being better than Sonic or others maybe NOT. I'm sure you guys will argue me.

BUT IF YOU DO! I, KINGBOWSER, WILL CHALLENGE YOU ON SSBB! So be ready...
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sonic rules mario is lame & Sonic has better songs pwnage

Last edited:
^Not really, the songs get annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back