who is the best swordsmen in ssbb?

Meta is cheap! It may not do a lot of damage but it's hard to do combos on him he's too small and fast.

lol. you got it wrong. Meta may have weak power but its EXTREMELY EASY to combo with him. and its hard to stop a pro Meta once he starts comboing you.

No I meant it's hard for another character to do combos on meta knight since meta knight is so fast.

ever beat his Meta when he was going all out?
cause i've beaten him before myself(despite how hard it was) but what i was saying is his Meta is pratically invincable

hmmm you speak of CKs meta knight so fondly...i must brawl him just to test him myself. my meta knight against his.

he will never admit it but he's tourney level skill. i go to tourneys all the time and when i lose its still not as bad as when i lose to his Meta. Ck could probably go pro if he got serious about it.

^Oh Shadow you haven't played Metaknights that are top level if you haven't been to AllisBrawl.
I have beat CK's Meta with my Wolf, Snake, and Metaknight (on my second day of training Metaknight) but he usually says that he isn't in a playing mood, he's sleepy, or just didn't want to play, so I don't know if I have played CK's fullforce Meta.

i've been to AiB. i find it to be a site of almost entirely noobs that think they're great. i've beaten most of thier 'pro' Meta's with my Kirby(with a perfect even). then i face CK's Meta with my Kirby and get slaughtered. AiB is pretty crappy. a lot of people think its great but real pros tend to stay away from AiB. in fact real pros tend to stay away from any Brawl sites. AiB claims pro but show me a real pro that is actually active there and then try to find another. its nothing but noobs

i've been to AiB. i find it to be a site of almost entirely noobs that think they're great. i've beaten most of thier 'pro' Meta's with my Kirby(with a perfect even). then i face CK's Meta with my Kirby and get slaughtered. AiB is pretty crappy. a lot of people think its great but real pros tend to stay away from AiB. in fact real pros tend to stay away from any Brawl sites. AiB claims pro but show me a real pro that is actually active there and then try to find another. its nothing but noobs

That's the stupidest thing that I have ever heard and it's completely wrong.

Pros like Ally (he beat M2K in a tournament), Xyro (best Samus in U.S), Renegade (one of the best Ike's around), SK92 (best Falco on the West and hes the best in Nevada), and some others have accounts over there.
I'm pretty sure that you played nooby Meta's or you have a badass Kirby.
It is full of offline and online tournaments.

Oh I wish that your Brawl would work so I could play you again :mad2:

have you actually spoken to pros or such at tourneys? i have, and i occasionally asked if they're part of any Brawl sites cause i'd like to keep in touch and fight occasionally. every single one answered 'we don't go to Brawl sites. to many noobs that think they're hot s***' and its not hard to make a profile with the name Ally or M2K, then keep it updated with thier latest tourney records. those are just more noobs trying to be cool

I know a few Pros in AiB... M2K doesn't really do online, but he comes to AiB sometimes to talk to some people about doubles in the next tournament. Anther plays online, but insists he sucks at online even though he beats basically everyone. ADHD only really blogs... no online action that I know of.

There's a lot of good players on AiB... but it's unlikely you'll face them. Many Pros don't play online and the rest don't often. Ladder has some good people... but you need a high rank first. Unless you get lucky (or unlucky) you'll just face spammers, amateurs, and bad players.

CK is Pro level whatever you say GC. Don't bother denying he beats you more than you win. It reminds of this kid I played chess with. I beat him over and over again, but he wanted a re-match right away. After my 8th win, in a row, he won a game because I just stopped caring from boredom. He kept lording that one victory over me. He wouldn't have done that if it wasn't an accomplishment.

The fact you always mention you've beaten him proves you honestly respect his skill. Anyway, friendlies don't really count... because they aren't serious. An official proves more.

Revival?

First off... shame on you CK... forgetting something about your own main. Meta Knight has more than 3 ways to recover. UP B, Neutral B, Side B, and.... Down B. It can be done, but it's tricky. Also, I kind of just skimmed yet I didn't see you mention his glide.
Now, I'm sure someone is going to try and prove that Meta Knight is a dude... but even though he looks like a giant ball... it could just as well be a giant ovary.

Ahhh! Shame on me, indeed. Epic fail. ... It shows how I'm not as pro as people think I am; I never use Down B, and when I do, it's a last resort that FAILS.

Also, epic lol post. :lol:

this discussion is really just between Meta, Toon and Marth cause they're the only ones that are high/top teir

Toon is high-middle, last time I checked.

I have beaten CK before but he is good :thumbsup:

Everyone's beaten me before, GC. :p

he will never admit it but he's tourney level skill. i go to tourneys all the time and when i lose its still not as bad as when i lose to his Meta. Ck could probably go pro if he got serious about it.

That's right, I won't, because it's not true. =P I bet I could go pro if I was serious about, it, but sadly, I'm not...

I have beat CK's Meta with my Wolf, Snake, and Metaknight (on my second day of training Metaknight) but he usually says that he isn't in a playing mood, he's sleepy, or just didn't want to play, so I don't know if I have played CK's fullforce Meta.

I john a lot, honestly. A win is a win, ignore me whenever I come up with a retarded excuse, ok? :p

You've probably played my Meta at 100% once or twice, but I bet half the people here havn't. Playing full force is a huge task for me, I'm almost never in a serious Brawl mood anymore, and I havn't been for a very long time. I'll never be full force again, either... ... ...

CK is Pro

Bleh. Compliments are win [ =) ], but I'm definatly hearing this nonsense too much.

It hasn't been a month since this thread hasn't been posted in. 99% of a month, to be exact. Fair game, my friend. ;D

And before you post another "Screw you." response, let's keep on topic, GC. :lol:

Back