Who's Better, Magikarp or Magikarp?

The exact opposite, actually. Which is why posting may be beneficial.

Lol, my opinion being valued? What is this blasphemy?! Meh, I'm not really that funny, so I just stick to my dark corner... I think I'll crawl back there now...

BTW Everyone, The original thread name was Who's Better, Garchomp or Magikarp.

We all know, it's Magikarp. There's no reason to discuss this, it's Magikarp, period.

Cool story bro.

I know, right?! The epic tale of Magikarp, the grandest story you shall ever hear!

BTW, I noticed both of us have more friends then posts...

Last edited:
I know, right?! The epic tale of Magikarp, the grandest story you shall ever hear!

BTW, I noticed both of us have more friends then posts...
You've got 9 Friends, 10 posts. I'm not talking in that kind of way, about how "GODLY" and glorious Magikarp is... I may be 11, but I can SURELY call you names worse than "bastard"!!!

You've got 9 Friends, 10 posts. I'm not talking in that kind of way, about how "GODLY" and glorious Magikarp is... I may be 11, but I can SURELY call you names worse than "bastard"!!!

You certaintly sound like your eleven... although I'm sure no one cares about that.

As far as name calling goes;

[video=youtube;1z3-H-csk8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z3-H-csk8I[/video]

Last edited:
You certaintly sound like your eleven... and the count changed with that post, tipping the scale, but at the time I was writing it was the the other way around... although I'm sure no one cares about that.

As far as name calling goes;

[video=youtube;1z3-H-csk8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z3-H-csk8I[/video]
You're right Nox. You're VERY right.

I should've read all the posts first. I ruined a very intimate moment. Carry on.

Last edited:
I should've read all the posts first. I ruined a very intimate moment. Carry on.

You don't want to ruin an intimate moment between an eleven year old and a college student? I didn't know wiichat condoned pedophilia...

Moved to White Noise because [STRIKE]I want t' troll y'all and your meager post counts :trollkarp:[/STRIKE] that's what this is.

Why should I be more active? Do people actually care about my opinion? That's new, never would have guessed.

Terrible fate, eh!? Well I'll make you suffer a "Terrible Fate"

Shame on what? I was out there for a sec, what did you say? You wouldn't care to repeat it, now would you?

No double postin'. Use that there edit button (or else) plz.

Back