****ing pissed -_____-

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
So like EVERY other trainer out there I'm shiny hunting on both my xy literaly have one 3DS doing egg hatching for shinies and my second 3DS doing some chain fishing for shinies. I've hatched ****ING 428 grimer eggs now and not a DAMN shiny UGH -__-'

OH BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I go fishing for shinies and guess who pops up after 6 chains?
Shiny MAGIKARP!! So KARPY my lad yu DUNN troll'd me T_________T

Pissed/happy
The End.

looooooooooooooooooool

You must be unimaginably grateful t' the great 'Karp for blessin' ya with such luck. A shiny in just 6 casts, none the less the King of Splash. T'is the only shiny ya need, amiright?

*Muk looks awful anyways, he's the color of baby **** ffs.

*Muk looks awful anyways, he's the color of baby **** ffs.

Bro WTF!? Shiny Grimer/Muk is the prettiest being ALIVE!! What the **** is that hateful TALk T______T
At least my shiny doesn't look like a goldfish snack <-<

Did you even catch the Magikarp, anyway?

Yep I caught it even though I was completely irritated. I was trying to catch a Shiny Basculin for my friend since I want his Shiny Spheal

Haha!
biggrin1.gif
Sounds like something that would happen to me. I only find shinies in the wild anyways.

...lol Dude I was raging so bad. Freaking desire sensors really **** you over /SadFace

Sounds fun.

Ohhai thurr WiiUKILLER ^-^

Last edited:
At least my shiny doesn't look like a goldfish snack <-<

... I would counter with somethin' along the lines of "GOLDFISH ARE DELICIOUS SO THATS A GOOD THING FAGGIT", but Goldfish are not delicious. They are in fact plebeian garbage. Instead, I shall retort with a humbled "touche...", ya clever bastard.

I was trying to catch a Shiny Basculin for my friend since I want his Shiny Spheal

Shiny Spheal, ya say? I am interested. Good sir, I have a *Basculin of my own (<3 u nicky). If you can get me a clone of said *Spheal, I'd happily give ya a clone of said *Basculin so ya can get that there shiny Spheal in the first place.

Assumin' you haven't successfully chained a Basculin already, in which case I'm sad.

Back