Why defend the PS3?

GamerCon

WiiChat Member
May 23, 2007
Cause this is what some of you sound like... and look like.

If you dont want to bear it all, skip to 3:00 and he'll talk about one of his new PS3 games, Gears of War.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iRqc5CJDAM[/media]

its only funny cause its sad...
the reason its sad is because you think hes joking, but then when you think twice, youre not sure...

Im pretty sure its a joke, but even then i could be wrong.

He bought the 60 megabyte ps3 then played gears of war on it....maybe its a joke :p

Gears of War isn't out for the PS3, anyways I'm not a big fan of the PS3, they have got the same menu as PSP and have copied the 360's online menu's

So ******* what if they have the same menu as the psp they are made by the same damn company
And just cos u cant bear the ps3 doesnt mean you have to piss off people who own them!

I bet most of you had a ps2 and said it was brilliant and that to had some copied things in it but did you care, no!

Its just good business.

I dont bud, I like the PS3 it looks good and has good graphics I'm not saying its crap or anything I just prefere the 360 and Wii so chill man

joe_duffy said:
Gears of War isn't out for the PS3, anyways I'm not a big fan of the PS3, they have got the same menu as PSP and have copied the 360's online menu's
They sure did.

playstation20store.jpg

pic_xbla_02.jpg

Im seeing double!

PS3's online looks impressive but I would still have to stick with the 360

Does it? is that the first time you saw it?

PS3's online is good, they have loads of free stuff to download like the demos and trailers, they have Gran Turismo HD demo :D + Lemmings, a puzzle game and some weird duck thing lol.

Do you have to pay extra to get the Xbox online?

You can also download demo's and trailers on the 360, I think the PS3 online will be pretty good though, Rainbow Six Vegas comes out for the PS3 soon.

Beki_J said:
PS3's online is good, they have loads of free stuff to download like the demos and trailers, they have Gran Turismo HD demo :D + Lemmings, a puzzle game and some weird duck thing lol.

Do you have to pay extra to get the Xbox online?
I dont pay but then i dont want to lowsy gold membership either. If you want to play online, chat, voice, or download anything, yes you have to play extra. So its lame and i just play offline or PS3 for online.

Back