Why I'm Glad There's No Voice Chat

CCScandalus

WiiChat Member
May 2, 2007
Mississippi
if strikers had voice chat online, i would get made fun of a lot. plus i would say a lot of explicitives to children because i suck. i finally got to play online and i dunno what the hell is going on. there's so many tricks and i can't do them. i can't even get a shot off.

anyway... i'm glad i don't have to listen to people make fun of me.

Online is great. It is just playing when you suck is hard. I couldn't win my way out of a wet paper bag. Even the road to the cup matches I lose. i just seem to go around in circles and then the goalie always catches the ball. fun but starting to become tedious. 1 win (lucky) 15 losses online so far

lol i was actually thinking the same thing when i yelled out "C*CK SUCKER!" and my dog perked his head at me like "what did you just say??!?!?" lol

yes, its VERY good that there is no voice on this......there wont be with madden either which is awesome because im STUPID competive in football games (ask my bf when i used to play him on xbox lmao)

just because some people can't handle some competition doesn't mean no one should get to have any fun. whenever theres been voice chat on any systems, theres always been mute functions. this is just one more thing where nintendo seems to not quite care about the hardcore video games. once they get their sales, why should they care?

yea i would makin fun of people too i gotta admit it cause everytime im winning like 7-0 im like Damn i wish i had a head set

add my msn if you want [email protected] ok ill edit sorry and darkonix are you playing ur wii right now cuz ill add u and my will number is 8329 4667 5008 5825 add me up

Last edited:
Im somewhat glad there are no head sets for these games, People cuss and if parents around to hear that while little timmy is playing.. Nintendo will be getting floods of calls because of that. Even though it sounds stupid, its true.

edit: Skiller, please do not double post. Just edit like I just did =)

Darkonix said:
Im somewhat glad there are no head sets for these games, People cuss and if parents around to hear that while little timmy is playing.. Nintendo will be getting floods of calls because of that. Even though it sounds stupid, its true.

edit: Skiller, please do not double post. Just edit like I just did =)

except parents wouldn't be calling nintendo, because every other system has it and theres no problems. its not like you have to use the headset, parents can control it. it'd be nice to be able to communicate. you can talk to friends, or even try to make agreements with other players. it'd be nice to have an agreement with the other player that you can't just go and jump over the goalie with toad. or agree that you can't have ****ing 3 of him...:wtf:

callme.nasty said:
except parents wouldn't be calling nintendo, because every other system has it and theres no problems. its not like you have to use the headset, parents can control it. it'd be nice to be able to communicate. you can talk to friends, or even try to make agreements with other players. it'd be nice to have an agreement with the other player that you can't just go and jump over the goalie with toad. or agree that you can't have ****ing 3 of him...:wtf:

lol I cant wait to get this game. =)

is good and bad i guess, people could talk uber loud and mess u up but in the other hand, is kinda boring clicking buttons..

but i'm sure nintendo will make voice chat for later online games, maybe even for msc.

Limbo said:
This is a post you probably shouldn't have made :wink:

why?

because of the floods of pm's i've gotten wanting to play me ever since i came out and said i suck?

:scared:

Back