Why Was I Banned!!!

SpitFire007

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
OK ITS ME SPITFIRE
NOT EVERYONE KNOWS ME BUT I WAS A MEMBER, I HAVENT BEEN ON IN A WHILE, AND I CAME BACK AND IT SAID I WAS BANNED.......BECAUSE OF "Dupe Account"..........WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, How did I make a dupe Account? I hade to make a new SpitFire accont now Im SpitFire007.

i0n PLEASE ANSER:mad2:

SpitFire007 said:
OK ITS ME SPITFIRE
NOT EVERYONE KNOWS ME BUT I WAS A MEMBER, I HAVENT BEEN ON IN A WHILE, AND I CAME BACK AND IT SAID I WAS BANNED.......BECAUSE OF "Dupe Account"..........WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, How did I make a dupe Account? I hade to make a new SpitFire accont now Im SpitFire007.

If it said "dupe account" then thats the reason.
It means more than one account was registered by you, when you only need one.

how did they know that he registered more than 1 account?

SpitFire007 said:
OK ITS ME SPITFIRE

Well not meaning to spill da beans on you mike,but SSpitfire was yoursecond acount,remember MikeMike78?Do yano now?

Same here, my brother has an account but he never comes on.

there's no need to have more than one account but i didn't know that the site would close your account if you had more than one. Thats the first time i ever heard of this though... lol SAD! Sometimes i could barely manage this account. So two account is the question lmao

hotpotato78 said:
there's no need to have more than one account but i didn't know that the site would close your account if you had more than one. Thats the first time i ever heard of this though... lol SAD! Sometimes i could barely manage this account. So two account is the question lmao
There are certain exceptions...
But when the second (or third, fourth, fifth, etc..) account is made for a stupid reason (spamming, advertising, giving yourself referrals, cheating in the board games section:nono: ) then it will be banned promptly.

Oh okay. Thanks for the information lol. Because i thought they would just cancel your account just because you had two. But more than one account only makes things worst. taken up space and thing.... But you guys are nice though because natethegreat cut me some slack because he knew how i felt, because i was being provoked lol. Thats why i dont try to do nothing illegal on here lmao. "i've been locked up and they wont let me out"

Last edited:
Prez said:
Stop making new accounts. Do you have 6 brothers?

nice one..

but yeahh, why would you need two user names for?? its really pointless. but for this whole.. "banning" thingy. its good for this forum because many people spam and yep. it just protects this forum ^_^

[i pressed that reputation thing because you are very helpful Prez] x]]

what is going on here?

those who are blocked/banned need to understand you did something wrong on the site, you need to learn there are consequenses- this is out of hand

the site usually can tell if you registered 2x or trying to bypass a ban by what prez said, your IP address is recorded and also, you PROBABLY registered with the same email address which is sent for comfirmation reasons.

in any event, if you were banned that means you are no longer welcomed to the site. there is no need to question a moderators logic as to why you were banned in the first place.

Back