Wii Chat

Jslck630

FiGhT KlUb
Jan 6, 2008
pennsylvania
Wii Online Code
7702-6506-3298-6252
Does nintendo or any representatives go on wii chat and get ideas off of our threads or see wat we have 2 say

It is very highly unlikely. Most large corporations do not take suggestions into real consideration, and even fewer would go out of their way to find them.

the only suggestions they take are sometimes on the official nintendo boards and sometimes from there emails

You'd be surprised the +large+ companies that have huge teams of folks combing websites (both official and unofficial) for data and analytic material. Several major film studios are known to spend 1000's of hours on CHUD and AICN, also GM, Ford and Toyota (among others) gathering info from various car forums about potential changes.

There was at least one change in the '08 Vettes that was first proposed on the major (unaffiliated) Vette website!

I don't know how much actually makes it into the channel where it's considered, but I think we'd all be surprised at the level of G2 gathered from community type websites.

Well that would be rather smart of them, I have noticed many posts on here from people who know their stuff. Many intelligent posts, most suggestions of what they should do in the future. They could learn a lot.

But no, I don't see them coming on a Wii Forum at all or even once.
I guess they check their emails and stuff, but right now they seem to have a set plan of whats in place for the future.

nintendo does come on wiichat often... it's part of their office pool

they join and type like a 5th grader... troll... and have typos and txt tlk 2 see and bet on who corrects their posts...

some have done so well at betting that they left nintendo... :yesnod:

idjut said:
nintendo does come on wiichat often... it's part of their office pool

they join and type like a 5th grader... troll... and have typos and txt tlk 2 see and bet on who corrects their posts...

some have done so well at betting that they left nintendo... :yesnod:

HEY!
Some random guy/girl correcting idjut-"I beleve you spelt "text" wrong AND "talk" wrong!"
Some Nintendo guy-WOO I knew that random dude would correct idjut
PAY UP!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back