Chat box for the WiiChat

they just interact with each other quicker, that's all. but i guess it wouldn't work here since everybody finds it obsolete

The other forum where i come from has a chat and it works fine. the chat pops up in another small window to where you can browse the forums and still be in the chat. I think having a chat is much faster when it comes to wanting a quick reply to friend code exchange or for other purposes.

Thats a stupid question, sorry to say but yeah, you couldn't have friendly online fun with other players with out exchanging friend codes... I must say this thread makes a great debate. lols ^^

^ Certainly not Brawl. :lol:

Using another forum is a poor example, since it's all fine and dandy for them if they don't have lag from it; unfortunately, we do get lag. =/

they just interact with each other quicker, that's all. but i guess it wouldn't work here since everybody finds it obsolete

yeah, instead of waiting for the person to write on the thread he could just write faster on the chat box, it would be more quickly, besides the forum's website is wiichat.com, SO it should have a chat.

yeah, instead of waiting for the person to write on the thread he could just write faster on the chat box, it would be more quickly, besides the forum's website is wiichat.com, SO it should have a chat.

i agree with this statement above.

Wiichat ain't a forum exclusively for FCs, though. I can't say I'd be happy to feed the FC newbies something useful at the expense of the entire forum; which is to say, lag.

Exactly. Nowhere does it say anything about exchanging friend codes.

its not just about friend codes, its about sharing information about wii games or asking tips of games to people who are online

So im on a forum called Retro gamer and it has loads of threads for new games

Back