Chat box for the WiiChat

Yepi69

WiiChat Member
Jul 25, 2011
Portugal
Wii Online Code
8214-5096-6984-2520
It would be great if we could chat to our admins, mods, friends, members and even guests on a chat box for the wiichat.com

That way we could for example exchange friend codes in live chat, ask questions about wii or wii games to other people or friends in the chat

So if you want a chat box for wiichat too just BUMP IT :D

Bad idea
There has been one on here before and it slowed the forum down to a crawl (speed wise)
One these days will be full of clan/friend code and genral spam
So if you want a chat box for wiichat too just BUMP IT :D
This is one of the problems

Bad idea
There has been one on here before and it slowed the forum down to a crawl (speed wise)
One these days will be full of clan/friend code and genral spam
This is one of the problems
then if they spam, ban them from the chat. i've been in other forums and it works fine. and if they spam anything, their out

It needs constant modding.
Dont know about more people but I cant be on there 24/7.

As I said it slows the forum down

aren't their other mods as well besides the legendary Dprinny? and it depends on the host if it get's slow. they could change the server if it's slow. but i see your point.

I certainly wouldn't be thrilled if I was needed to moderate a chatbox for copious amounts of hours...

Even if we did have a mod for every hour every day or somethin', I'm not convinced it'd be worth half of all the time spent on keeping it clean.

I dont see a big point for it. If it slows the forums down significantly, I dont think its worth it.

i remember the chat box... it wasn't that bad... i used it from time to time. I think sremick started it before he took over the ********** forum.

Sremick... ¬_¬ Was a bro 'till... well, yeah.

Considering the chatbox wasn't up for even a day, I don't think you used it from time to time bro. :lol:

i mustve been thinking about the one at the other forum. I like how when you type it out it puts the name into "***". What ever happened to the friend code data base? hahahaha

isnt there a automatic spam ban mod? for example, if someone bans the chat box will know that someone is spamming and kicks him from the chat, if he continues to spam then bans him for a week, if he continues to do it bans him from the ip address :DDDDDDDD

Back