Status
Not open for further replies.

esoterika

meow mix
Mar 5, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Wii Online Code
2614-1105-1770-2289
I doubt I'll be using the Wiimote and nunchuck to play SSBB, so now I'm deciding between the Gamecube and Wii Classic controllers. I only have corded GC controllers and wanted to find a Wavebird, but I can't seem to find them anywhere and they're too expensive to purchase off e-bay. So I got a Pelican one, and I don't really like how it feels. So now I'm deciding to either just get used to the feel of the Pelican or use a Wii Classic.

Any opinions?

Well between the classic controller and the gamecube controller, there isn't much difference, but the gamecube controller may be easier to master if you played SSBM.

Classic one is cooler :)
Nunchuck + Wiimote will be my first try. Since i've yet to get a classic cotrol it'd probably me my last.

The buttons on all the controller types can be modified so any of them can be adapted to suit you. How bril is that!

ive seen 3 threds now asking ppl what controller type there gunna use (on this fourm) and ill replay for the 3rd time, ill use GC but ill try classic

Classic. Using a GC controller seems like going backwards. I'm playing this on a Wii, not a GC, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back