Wii Graphics - You Deside...

Wii has good graphics xd, and believe me i wasnt surprised with ps3 or xbox360 graphics, i own a very good pc and i play the lastest games in the market and they look like the ps3 and maybe even better than ps3 xD

thats why i choose Wii, gameplay over graphics

Wii_Smurf said:
1st: Please check the BOTTOM of my first post :cornut:

2nd: Don't you think you should make sure your own spelling is perfect first?

3rd: kkthxbaigtfomaforumsplox.

4th: Still all good graphics though :p
Oops, I missed your correction....and I did, my spelling is perfect.

Cosmonaut said:
Oops, I missed your correction....and I did, my spelling is perfect.
If you don't mind me being super-picky, I can say you spelled "yea" wrong. It usually has an 'h' at the end.

Oh, I'm definitely content with SMG's graphics. Also, I think No More Heroes looks pretty damn good too! I always think that gameplay builds the foundation of the game and the graphics make it look pretty. You don't want to live in a vomit-ugly house no matter how solid it is. Conversely, would you want to live in a house that's about to fall apart even if it has an astounding paint-job?

Super Mario Galaxy = GRAPHICS BLOW ME AWAY

Sonic And The Secret Rings = Nice, but very GAMECUBE!

SSX: Blur = Boring, too easy to make snow look good. It's MEH!

Super Smash Bros Brawl = Very nice and polished, but it still almost looks like a Gamecube title.

Super Paper Mario [Just For Gameplay] = Why the hell was this brought up, it could be done on the Dreamcast probably!

Heatseeker - Good Gameplay Decent Graphics = Meh GC graphics

So graphically Super Mario Galaxy is the only one that makes the leap, everything else looks gamecube or gamecube with polish for the most part.

You should've posted Dewy's Adventure, that has some good Wii graphics last time I checked.

MrDonut said:
If you don't mind me being super-picky, I can say you spelled "yea" wrong. It usually has an 'h' at the end.
bah..I would say that's definitely preference. I think if I would have misspelled a word be it accidental or due to not knowing it would have been something other than yea(H).

When someone says yea, I think KJV Bible. lol

Agreed on the SM:G being awesome. Running at 60 fps while nice shiny reflections....ooooooo

Graphics can always be improved, and will get inproved. (If you care that much get composite cable.) Gameplay will stay in a game forever.

-I live in the best HD world its called LIFE! get one graphics ravers. :nono:

i played the ps3 ( motorstorm) and all the best graphical games,, at myers.
and i dont regret getting the wii at all, the graphics didnt enhance the gameplay at all, from what i played

graphics on the wii are great. as long as i dont see cube heads :p

who cares really :p

Wii_Smurf said:
Ok people say the Wii Graphics aren't as good as the 360 or PS3 and I can agree with that, they aren't
but I can honistly say that I am happy with the Graphics of some of the games coming out.

Here are trailers for some games that are already out or coming out for the Wii. I don't really see anything wrong with these graphics I like them. How about you?

Super Mario Galaxy

Sonic And The Secret Rings

SSX: Blur

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Super Paper Mario [Just For Gameplay]

Heatseeker - Good Gameplay Decent Graphics

I really like these Graphics to be honist and im happy the Wii can provide good Graphics and Excellent Gameplay. How do you feel on this?

'Deside, BAH! Decide is the correct spelling sorry' - Can A MOD Change my bad mistake please?

you can argue with me if you want, but all of those games are cartoon type games. Any previous console could've pulled off those graphics, or atleast nearly. Personally i think the graphics now are no better than ps2. But, i do realize that it takes around a year before developers start throwing out the good stuff. I imagine metroid will have great graphics.

@callme

close graphics yes, but 100x faster. The wii runs games (like marvel:ua) SOOOO much faster then ps2. they are definitly not on the same level. Wii will improve greatly.

PtonJalken said:
@callme

close graphics yes, but 100x faster. The wii runs games (like marvel:ua) SOOOO much faster then ps2. they are definitly not on the same level. Wii will improve greatly.

Thats correct and if the game runs Smoothy the graphics can stay solid and not distorted

Last edited:
Back