Wii in Australia thread

Hey kids!
So, I bought SPM yesterday, on a whim, and I'm loving it! I'm nearly finished Chapter 7-4, there's some really really tough puzzles in there that took me a while to figure it out, I'm just sad it'll finish so soon!
Anyway, just dropping in, hopefully be around a bit more this week.

What!?
I'm still up to only chapter 2!
I'm gonna try and play it alot in the holidays.
Stupid ****ing Nintendo Australia, are you that dumb to not even know the big selling titles? Have they even realised that the Wii has sold a shitload in Australia? Do those two points count for nothing?
Anyways, they suck, alot of the time.
Ahhh! A girl is on the forums *breathes deeply and farts*
Hi anyways, if you're going to be on this forum that is.
It's fun to start a new line for nothing at all.
A full stop should do the job but this feels more rewarding because it looks like I've written more.
I'm slowly getting back into playing the wii, it's been sitting there for almost 3 months without a single use.
So....I got MySims, pretty fun, nice gameplay, smart storyline, although some people could be a little more specific in what they say when that talk to you. (yes I know that you should figure it out but why bother when you have a walkthrough....which I don't have).
Aww Well, I guess that's it...
THIS IS PROBABLY TOO LONG FOR SOME PEOPLE TO READ SO THAT'S WHY THIS IS IN CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION...HELLO! READ IT, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE ALOT BECAUSE OF ALL THE SPACES.

That was a rather interesting post with the new lines for every sentence lol.
I just finished SPM, I should have got it from EB so once I'd finished it I could return it...ah well.
The next game I buy for the Wii will probably be RE:UC in December, but in the mean time I have to finish RE4 and WW. I definetly have to finish WW before PH comes out in a couple of weeks!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm.. Ok u guys! But a strange thing... This same day, i was reading both of your sigs :scared:... Ah well lol, good luck with your exams :)!!

P.S. W00t West Coast!! Nice 2 know oher people support them lol :).

Lol. Ty Eagles! Oh and about ur sig.. It makes me remember my sister. She keeps on sayin she makes things explode in chemistry with her friend LOL!! Ah well. Good luck with ur exams again :)!

P.S. I just looked in my CP and saw that ii had 20 rep o.0.. What have i done good??

P.P.S. I +Repped you Eagled cos u really nice :)

Last edited:
Yeah - Eagles is great.

Port Adelaide pwns though, I must say.

Lol - did anyone watch the Brownlow? Bartell was so nervous when he won.

Ahh - best go on-topic.

I went into GameTraders after school today. I think the best game that was there was Super Paper Mario. I don't think I'll be getting any of the games that are currently out. I'm gonna wait for new releases :D.

Ignore the fact I can't spell GFK

gfk.jpg

Top%2010%20All%20Full%20Priced%20Gam.gif

Weird to see a PS3 game there, but oh well! Paper Mario is too popular. Not good! (Is Jelous that he hasn't got it)

Top%2010%20Wii%20Games.gif

Zelda is still going up. Skill. Thought MySims would be more popular too. Also happy to see Rapala Fishing going up

Top%2010%20Nintendo%20DS%20Games.gif

Pokemon are still taking over. WHY? KAWASHIMA FOR #1

Yeah, GFK.

linkscrossbowtraining_nintendopower.jpg

I probably wont get crossbow training unless its around 30 bucks (which is extremely unlikely)

i pray to the gods that port does not win

oh plus ive been on holidays for a week and im already bored so maybe ill swing by EB's to buy super paper mario which apparantly is the best game on the shelf atm, not including launch titles.

oops sorry for the double post, might as well make it useful

i feel so sorry for bartell, his dad is such a loser

i HOPE SPM is worth it because its an 1/2 hour trip to the nearest EB's that i know of and itll take AGES to get it. Oh and i am so far behind in everything that i just released halo 3 was released >.< Apparantly is ok, but not brilliant. oh well

I guess there is a price for living in the awesomest country in the world

Last edited:
Back