Wii News: Wii're Getting Better

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
hwd-wii.jpg

For a new and innovative generation of game consoles, the Nintendo Wii appeared to have an arguably bumpy start when it came to the collection of games it had to offer.

With games such as Wii Chess being headlined as one of the openers to the year that is 2008, it may have made gamers in general wonder – is this it? Is this the standard that has been set for such a unique console?
I can happily confirm that this is not the case. Research made by the EEDAR (Electronic Entertainment Design and Research) on this current generation of console games have confirmed that, although the Xbox 360 and PS3 have had a generally steady progress from 2008 to 2009, the Wii has made a vast improvement of 6% over this time (from 60% to 66%) in average review scores.

With the introduction of Wii Fit, Motion Plus, and various other eligible and suitable game ideas, it shows that Miyamoto decided to actually go somewhere fulfilling with his creations to put the Wii back into the race when it comes to their rival competitors.

So as the rest of 2009 approaches, with games such as New Super Mario Bros Wii and Guitar Hero 5 being impatiently awaited (minus you lucky, lucky Northern Americans), it’s up to Nintendo whether they want to stay at the bottom of the league, or just put their potential in the top corner, and make a shock finish to the top.

Reported by:
King Wiired

I'm glad wii is doing better. I was so dissapointed at the games at first too. Made me sick because I wanted one soooo bad and when I got I one I was disgusted

Call Of Duty Are the only Good games still :L

I dont think the Cod games are the only good games on the Wii but, they are really good.

Back