Wii Sports Titles

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Yes, The end of 2007 and the whole 2008 is looking really bright for sport and the wii. I'll start off with 8Ball Al Stars A billards game, not much has been said on this so i cnat report much to you;). Next up is Brunswick Pro Bowling, A bowling game that is coming to the wii:

It will use diffrent control scheme to the wii sports bowling.
Next up is Dave Mirra's BMX Challenge, hardly any thing has been said on this title so all we know at the moment is the fact that it will be a BMX based game.
Next up is G1 Jockey, A horse racing game coming to the wii. Next up is Madden NFL 08, the second wii american football game:

Next up is Major League BaseBall 2K8, the first full baseball game coming to the wii from 2K sports. Next up is NBA Live 08, the wii's first basketball game, this will be a very highly anticipated title:

Next up is PDC World Championship darts, very little has been said on this but i ahve no doubt that a darts game on the wii will sell well. Next up is Rafeal Nadal Tennis, the wii's first full tennis game, the rafeal nadal tennis game on the DS done quite well but the thought on of a proper tennis game on the wii is a great concept to think about. Next up is Ready 2 Rumble 3, yet again anther full first for the wii, this game will be a popular due to the thought of playing a proper boxing game. Next up is TNA iMPACT, A wrestling which could be able to compete with Smack down vs raw 08. Next up is WWE SmackDown VS RAW 08, the highly popular wrestling game is making its way to the wii bring with it lots of ancipition.

There is also a few more sports games such as Tiger woods 08, PES and a few poker games but i feel like i have showed enough to prove that the next year or two is going to be a big time for sports game on the wii.

Thoughts?

Oh man im so pumped for this, some of these I didn't know about.
The ones I cant wait for are MLB 2k8, NFL 08,NBA 08, WWE S vs. R 08 and the Ready 2 Rumble 3. Also the tennis game should be good, and im not sure about the other games mentioned, like the horse racing. But that could be good.

But imagine basketball on the Wii, oh boii I cant wait, thx for sharing Cpt.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yes, The end of 2007 and the whole 2008 is looking really bright for sport and the wii. I'll start off with 8Ball Al Stars A billards game, not much has been said on this so i cnat report much to you;). Next up is Brunswick Pro Bowling, A bowling game that is coming to the wii:

It will use diffrent control scheme to the wii sports bowling.
Next up is Dave Mirra's BMX Challenge, hardly any thing has been said on this title so all we know at the moment is the fact that it will be a BMX based game.
Next up is G1 Jockey, A horse racing game coming to the wii. Next up is Madden NFL 08, the second wii american football game:

Next up is Major League BaseBall 2K8, the first full baseball game coming to the wii from 2K sports. Next up is NBA Live 08, the wii's first basketball game, this will be a very highly anticipated title:

Next up is PDC World Championship darts, very little has been said on this but i ahve no doubt that a darts game on the wii will sell well. Next up is Rafeal Nadal Tennis, the wii's first full tennis game, the rafeal nadal tennis game on the DS done quite well but the thought on of a proper tennis game on the wii is a great concept to think about. Next up is Ready 2 Rumble 3, yet again anther full first for the wii, this game will be a popular due to the thought of playing a proper boxing game. Next up is TNA iMPACT, A wrestling which could be able to compete with Smack down vs raw 08. Next up is WWE SmackDown VS RAW 08, the highly popular wrestling game is making its way to the wii bring with it lots of ancipition.

There is also a few more sports games such as Tiger woods 08, PES and a few poker games but i feel like i have showed enough to prove that the next year or two is going to be a big time for sports game on the wii.

Thoughts?

WHERE IS THE HOCKEY!?

How can you forget about The Bigs? The baseball game coming out June 26th! You should add that to the list. I can't wait for that game.

FR. said:
How can you forget about The Bigs? The baseball game coming out June 26th! You should add that to the list. I can't wait for that game.

I choosen to put MLB 2K8 insted:lol:

I might update it later and put tiger woods 08, the new pes, the poker games and the bigs but depends if im busy;)

That's really cool. Sports games are going to be awesome with the Wiimote. That's why I have a Wii.

I'm looking forward for the NBA game, looks good, and the Rafael Nadal Tennis game looks good too.

I've noticed long time members starting to get spamming and less mature :cryin:

You made me thing it was Wii Sports 2 lol sportss games don''t really interest me

WiiZero said:
I've noticed long time members starting to get spamming and less mature :cryin:

You made me thing it was Wii Sports 2 lol sportss games don''t really interest me

Who is getting less mature and starting to spam?

Is Wiki your only source? I can account for some of these games, but Im pretty sure that not all of these games have been confirmed (although highly speculated). Nonetheless, great info.

EDIT: I would rep you op, but apparently I need to share the love...

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Is Wiki your only source? I can account for some of these games, but Im pretty sure that not all of these games have been confirmed (although highly speculated). Nonetheless, great info.

EDIT: I would rep you op, but apparently I need to share the love...

Yes they have been confirmed.

Wiki is my primary source as it would take too long to search 'respectable gaming sites' for everyone of these games. . .

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
Yes they have been confirmed.

Wiki is my primary source as i was too busy to start snooping round IGN and such for info.

:wtf: That could very well be the biggest contradiction I have ever heard...

LevesqueIsKing said:
:wtf: That could very well be the biggest contradiction I have ever heard...

Could be, could is the magic word is it not?

:)

Back