Wii Storage Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that channel is very unnecesary. The wii is becoming more computer like now...which I'm not fond of. I think the Wii sold stick with nore creative ideas (the EV Channel was great and the Mii Popularity channel coming out sounds good). A Storage Channel...what's next?

Announced May 5th, not Released May 5th

Billii said:
Nope they lie The light is not blue today.

No, it was announced today, not released today. It won't be out for a long time, since the Everbody Votes Channel was announced a while ago, and still nothing has been confirmed (release date ext.), unless you count April 29th, which was of course delayed as we all know.

FR. said:
I think that channel is very unnecesary. The wii is becoming more computer like now...which I'm not fond of. I think the Wii sold stick with nore creative ideas (the EV Channel was great and the Mii Popularity channel coming out sounds good). A Storage Channel...what's next?

Nobody is forcing you to get it so shh.

Also I see no information on that link about the channel you talked about.

Last edited by a moderator:
The source that wikipedia cites is an announcement that the NOA marketing department is moving to either NYC or SF. Nothing at all about this channel.

Everyone does know that Wikipedia is about the crappiest source out there, right?

Man, I need to hook my internet back up to my Wii. I haven't reconected my router since I moved.

I will do that tonight, and dl a bunch of VC games..

This looks like it could be really awesome though.

It was deleted due to it being false information.

Update (Again)// Here's what it used to be (used the History function)

Storage Channel
A multimedia channel (currently nicknamed "The Storage Channel") has been announced by Nintendo Co. on May 5th, 2007, and is stated to be in early development.[24] The channel is said to be used in relation with the Internet Channel, storing downloaded media, and other files. No other information has been announced at this point in time.

The [24] Linked to the below link, which had nothing to do with a storage channel

http://gameinformer.com/News/Story/200705/N07.0504.0014.31335.htmw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back