Wii Troubleshooting

Help!

Every time I put in any wii or gamecube disk into my Nintendo Wii, it said that the disk could not be read, what do I do?

Try resetting the game and make sure none of the buttons are pressed.
I didn't follow your advice, but thank you anyway. Works perfectly now.

Well you must have followed my advice unintentionally, my advice was practically telling you to restart the game (which you must have done to see that it was working) and do nothing (make sure that none of the buttons on the controller your using is pushed down).

You see when a game starts up it sets your controllers in neutral and pressing a button when the game is starting up can cause problems. For example if you held left on the control stick, it would count that as the neutral and when the control stick returned to it's normal position, it would think you were pushing the control stick to the right. That's all it was.

Try resetting the game and make sure none of the buttons are pressed.
I didn't follow your advice, but thank you anyway. Works perfectly now.

Well you must have followed my advice unintentionally, my advice was practically telling you to restart the game (which you must have done to see that it was working) and do nothing (make sure that none of the buttons on the controller your using is pushed down).

You see when a game starts up it sets your controllers in neutral and pressing a button when the game is starting up can cause problems. For example if you held left on the control stick, it would count that as the neutral and when the control stick returned to it's normal position, it would think you were pushing the control stick to the right. That's all it was.
You're most probably right, it's just that I wasn't experiencing the problem: my sister was. I told her to restart the Wii, but she told me it didn't work even after that. Once I started it with her, it was perfectly normal.

Wii Sports won't work

I just got a new Wii. It plays all of my discs just fine except the Wii Sports disc that came with the Wii. I get a black screen that tells me to eject the disc and shut off the console and look in the troubleshooting guide. The guide tells me to unplug the system, wait a few minutes and then try again. I was able to get that to work once, but not since. Any ideas?

I think the disc may be faulty. Try cleaning the disc and when putting it inside the console, make sure it goes all the way in.

If nothing works, exchange it for a working one at the store you bought the wii from.

I recently bought Call of Duty 3 from a friend. The introduction works fine as well as the options menu, but once we try to load the game it cannot read the disc and it tells us to refer to the operations menu. Anyone know what can be done to correct this? (The disc is not scratched)

My Wii remote won't work at all. I have new batteries and I resynced it like a million times, but nada! Do I just need to buy a new remote?

Thanks a lot!! i benefited a lot from you guys posts. well, my Wii Airplane Controller Stand was broken, i unpacked it and found no wrong with the inner parts. to be honest, the inner PCB was as simple as a chopping board and i can tell for sure there was no faults around. i suspected the faults must be exist somewhere on the joints, well, half an hour latter, my doubt proved to be correct. There was some breaks on the connections......

Well.. My Wii has been acting a bit stupid the past few days.. I'm trying to hook up the Internet at the house that I'm staying at(and I oftenly visit) by going to Wii Options,Wii Settings, Internet, Connection Settings, Connection 2, Wireless Connection, Search for an Access Point, then when it shows me to Connections, it doesn't show the one my friend owns. It shows a protected one, and one with absolutely no service. My friend's isn't protected. I've tried setting up a new Access Point for him, but that doesn't work either. I was hoping that I could show him what online play is like for the Wii.

I've tried re-hooking up the entire Internet, still doesn't work. I've tried turning the Wii off then back on, still doesn't work. Nothing I can think of has worked yet. Do you have an idea of what the problem could be?

OK, I will dive in. I live at a Seniors Living Center. We have a Wii Bowling League using the basic Sports system.
One our bowlers often has his ball roll VERY SLOW and hence curve off into the gutter. Other times it rolls normally and scatters the pins. What is causing the problem of slow rolling.

Errors!

I've had the Wii since Xmas. Packed i away to do renovations.. Unpacked it last night, Put a disk in. The Wii made some seriously bad noises.. Like it was chewing the disk. Then a black screen came up and said" An error has occured, Please press eject and remove the disk, Then turn of Wii and refer to the Wii Operations Manuel for Troubleshooting".. This i have done and it still told me nothing! Does or has anyone else had this problem. If so how did you fix it. I love my Wii! Please Help

hey

so i have had internet 4 sum time now picking up sum ones signal but now it comes up as error 51330 i still het the signal strong and its unlocked but i can not connect to it why is that and wat is code 51330

Back