Wii Troubleshooting

hey helo there guys.. i need ur help.
i bought a new wii last week.
the salesman said that the wii i bought will be able to read burned wii games.
i burned super mario galaxy 2 iso file that i downloaded via torrent and it worked perfectly but when i insert the disc of the Monster hunter tri iso file that i downloaded via torrent, it always says that "an error accured, please press the eject button(blah blah)
my wii version is 4.2U
the box of my wii has a green sticker with "MOD" written on it.

pls help me i really want to play monster hunter tri.

what cuold be the problem?
PLS HELP

hey helo there guys.. i need ur help.
i bought a new wii last week.
the salesman said that the wii i bought will be able to read burned wii games.
i burned super mario galaxy 2 iso file that i downloaded via torrent and it worked perfectly but when i insert the disc of the Monster hunter tri iso file that i downloaded via torrent, it always says that "an error accured, please press the eject button(blah blah)
my wii version is 4.2U
the box of my wii has a green sticker with "MOD" written on it.:wiibox:

pls help me i really want to play monster hunter tri.

what cuold be the problem?
PLS HELP:frown5:

I am having this problem, no idea why.

I used to have my wii connected to my wifi router, but now I moved and I need to conect it to my new router, the thing is that when I try to enter to the configuration menu then wii settings, the wii halts and it shows a page that reads:

"
You tried to access the address marc:FIX/US/ENG/index01.html, which is currently unavalilable. Please make sure that the web address (URL)mis correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

·Make sure your connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
"

The is that I am not try to go online yet just wanna enter the configuration menu.

Stuck on Wii Update

We bought a new game and when we inserted it, the system went to Wii System Update and is just permanently stuck there. We've hit reset, turned it off, and tried inserting earlier games to no avail. What do we do?

Is this the right place to ask this? I dunno, but i started a thread about it on the official Nintendo forum, and for some reason it seems to be gone all of a sudden.

Anyway i'm trying to connect my wii to an hd monitor using a vga cable that is sold specifically for wii and ps3. all i get on the screen when i try is a message saying "dsub out of range, 15.7khz/30hz". does anyone know what i can do?

Wii trouble shooting...the power cord works

we've had our Wii for about 2 years now....and the console stopped working. We used the power cord and plugged it into another Wii..and it came on just fine.
Any idea what could be wrong with my console and if could be fixed?

HELP My wii stopped working yesterday and it wouldnt let me play BO so i turned off the power and turned it on again and now it wont read any discs HELP
ANY IDEAS on HOW TO FIX MY Wii

the blue light. i read about it here and on a bunch of other sites so i know its not suppose to be on 247. but now im slightly concerned cause i thought i remember seeing it blink a few times when i first powered it on. now when i power on the console it blinks once and thats it. is this normal? i would have expected it to be on a lot longer than about a second if this is normal.

Check every page on your message board. Could be you got mail from a friend or nintendo. Otherwise, no idea.

you can go on you tube and put in the error and see how to fix it that how i get my things fixed free. lolz XD

New to the forum, hoping for some advice. We've had our Wii for about 2 years. Recently it has started having a few issues. Sometimes it'll go to black screen for a second or 2 in the middle of play. It goes right back to the game and you can continue play, but it's still a nuisance. Now today it has started a slow scrolling of the screen. Has anyone had this problem that can offer advice? We unplugged it and cleaned it and reset it. What's our next step? We have several new games coming from Santa this year and want to be able to play them. Thanks!

Back