Wii Troubleshooting

I am really accustomed to the long didtance sensor bar it works way better than the normal one because u can sit about i dont really know but i can tell u its super awesome but u have to charge it and you can get it from the electronics store such as JB-HFI and other really good ones (dicksmith,harveyNorman and good guys)

guys any one know how to fix it please guys its looking really serious i really need help of how to fx the trouble shooting problem or other wise ill have to buy a brand new wii of no point just because of one problem.

i just bought the lens cleaner for the wii and that didn't do any help because out of 20 games only 2 of them work worked wii sports and wii play. aand one of my favourite games known as call of duty black ops which i played the most didnt work because when i was in a middle of the match it said came up with a stupid error sighn sayin cant work somethin like that so please help me guys

We can't help ya if you don't detail the problem, xbox360.

Also, there's almost never a need to buy a whole new Wii. Send it to Nintendo for repairs; if it's still got it's warranty, repairs are free. If not, it'l cost around $85. Quite a bit cheaper than buying a whole new Wii.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/index.jsp

Hi there,

I just did an update on my WII as it was required to play the new Just Dance 3 game. Now my screen is black/white all the time and for all games that I play. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Michelle

Yikes, that certainly isn't right.

Did the Wii get turned off/the disc removed when the update was installed? Have you done any other updates previously?

game cube dance pad from hell

Greetings all...

we are rookies at this whole wii thing. we JUST bought one after much fussing about which system would serve us best. my daughter is a HUGE dance fan and so my father lovingly ordered the DDR dance pad from Hong Kong for an x-mas present. it's beautiful and all that. HOWEVER i can't plug the blasted thing in anywhere. we discovered the panle along the side only to find out there isn't a freaking jack to plug anything into. do i need to send the unit to Nintendo and have the jacks installed or do i now have a completely useless chunk of equipment sitting in my living room?

much thanks for any help ANYONE can render. Ms. E

Yep, you surely bought the new wii reedition, that only removed the gamecube compatibility, all of it, so they remove the cube controller and memory card ports... maybe you can return your actual wii where you bought it and try to find and early release that have the compatibility, :yesnod: hmmm, hong kong? I don´t know if the dancepad will be compatible tough, but that´s unlikely... maybe someone else can express some kind of opinion about that. :sick:

i was worried about that when we cracked it open. comes from being a gamer my whole life and tearing open two other game systems. ouch. oh well. thanks though.

I have had my wii for a couple of years and it is at the update 4.2u. I'm trying to update it to 4.3. But here is the dilemma, my ex boyfriend mod the wii with home brew but he deleted the home brew channel. When I hold the reset button down, while it powers up it goes to home brew, but when I click on the home brew stuff nothing comes up. So I believe it's not on the wii anymore but I still can't update my wii. I tried everything on the official Nintendo wii website and nothing works. Then I called the Nintendo and they couldn't help me. I just want to be able to watch netflixs on the wii.

wii 24 problem

Hi i live in south africa and have just started getting my wii consol onto wi-fi and i cant log on to the wii connect 24 it tells me that its not supported here anyone can help me please

Hi i live in south africa and have just started getting my wii consol onto wi-fi and i cant log on to the wii connect 24 it tells me that its not supported here anyone can help me please

You bought your Wii from a retailer in South Africa, yes? If you didn't, especially if you imported a Wii from overseas, this could be a cause of the problem.

If this isn't the case, I'd be really surprised if Nintendo didn't offer Wii Connect 24 to Johannesburg...

Back