Wii U not supporting cross gaming chat.

link2000

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Wii Online Code
7389-5692-2682-5408
A lot of people have been complaining about this and I don't see the issue. The Wii U only supports selective game chat (so far) and people act as if it's one of the biggest flaws of the Wii U. Does it really effect the enjoyment from the system? Did it ever occur to them that Nintendo may do an update for this? I've read and been told that people have actually CANCELLED their pre-orders for this reason. What's your opinion on it, guys?

sanlu-photoshops-snotty-crying-baby-500x374.jpg

Last edited:
I would be fine either way, but chatting is still nice.

"Mute" for all in game chat for me

I don't see the big deal about Game Chatting, some people aren't satisfied on what they got goodness, more more more, need i say some ppl r greedy.

I don't see the big deal about Game Chatting, some people aren't satisfied on what they got goodness, more more more, need i say some ppl r greedy.
I can see that for most of the part, but I get such an itchy feeling that some fanboys are involved in this. Just a feelin'.

Some people have sensitive ears, and prefer not having to deal with high-pitched sounds. I think the whiners are those very sounds.

Common sense dictated that conclusion but I wanted t' be sure regardless. If that's what it is 'n people're killin' pre-orders just over that, they probably are a bunch'a CoD scrubs and other such lackluster gamer specimens. Use a damn phone with speaker or skype/whatever if killin' your concentration while gaming is so damn important.

Back