Wii Updates - Non-Playable Super Paper Mario!

chain blade said:
Well,yeah.So what ya gonna do?

Try and sell now i've lost everything, theres no point in keeping it now i've wasted everything. I spent loads of VC games, i feel like its just not worth getting it all back again.

chain blade said:
Yeah,but then again poor you,are you gonna buy a new one?

Probably not, but who knows, i may get led into buying one again in the future. :)

bobbobbob said:
Hi,

I downloaded Super Paper Mario like I bet some people did. It was the NTSC version, and my Wii is a PAL. So i found a converter which made it into PAL, and then burnt it to a disk. I loaded it up, I had to do a Wii Update. Did so, the game then worked! However, i got a message from Nintendo about an update in the Wii Internet Channel, and updated it. Now, when i put the Super Paper Mario disk in, It doesn't read it!!!

I need help, i really want to play it further!

Thanks,
Jake.

Thats what you get for messing with your Wii.

MasterJedi2U said:
Thats what you get for messing with your Wii.

True, it was a daft thing to do. I'll wait until the next console by Nintendo, which will probably be years away.

chain blade said:
Oh you should get a trampoline in the mean time,theres soooooo much fun!!!:cornut:

lol, good idea. I may consider the PS3 :sleep:

man i feel sorry for you. i mean you shouldn't have modded it in the first place but i am not going to rub it in your face.
goodluck with whatever you are going to do from now on man.

Back