Wiichat Best Brawlers

Dude [off-topic] I used samus for a melee tourny, didnt win that one, but she was pretty good. probably top 5 best. But she was nerfed so bad in brawl... tears :(

Brawl is more balanced, though. Not a supremely even playing field or anything, but definitely more balanced than Melee was in terms of the range of character priority. I'd say you're still better off using Samus in this game than you are in Melee.

his Samus is good but i creamed it with my Kirby which then lost to his Olimar. i was shocked cause first i creamed him tgen i got creamed...twice

I'll go out and claim the Sonic title, too. I'm not too hot with him, really, just want to see where I stand.

Also, I'm ready to fight for the Zamus title. Anyone interested? I only have a narrow amount of time before I need to get busy with stuff again.

Hey guys. I'm still looking for people to play with online so if I didn't PM you already plz add me and PM me. Thanks

3566-6833-2228

... WiiMorgs, read the first post for god's sake... .-.

Brawl is more balanced in terms of character usage, yes, but only as a whole. Meta and Snake are rediculously good compared to Melee Fox. While Meta is the only fighter in a league of his own, these two just make things centralized; Snake and Meta mainers everywhere on the tourny scene. There is certainly a wider cast you can win tournies with, but that doesn't make the best characters in the game balanced, definatly not. That's my opinion on this, anyways.

... WiiMorgs, read the first post for god's sake... .-.

Brawl is more balanced in terms of character usage, yes, but only as a whole. Meta and Snake are rediculously good compared to Melee Fox. While Meta is the only fighter in a league of his own, these two just make things centralized; Snake and Meta mainers everywhere on the tourny scene. There is certainly a wider cast you can win tournies with, but that doesn't make the best characters in the game balanced, definatly not. That's my opinion on this, anyways.

I agree with you. Meta and Snake are the highest most used characters in brawl tournaments but it doesn't neceseraly mean that they're the best. This what I like about brawl because characters don't level up like in a RPG game, the user does. Every character has a flaw that makes up for that flaw in a different way. Example: Snake is very strong and his 2 sidetilts give you about 23% damage but he is slow and jumps not to high but he makes his bad jumping with a high raising Cypher and the ability to use C4 C4. Now let's get back to topic.

Uhh Pokemon Trainer is split into three so do you mean all three or just one or two?

All three. I think it's better to have Pokemon Trainer separate for people who want to use all three. If you use just one, then you can fight people who use just one and will give you time to switch back after dying.

@RockerJ: I don't really fight online, but I'm out of college for the summer so I don't have people to fight, so I'll try my luck online. Also, I finally have access to good wi-fi.

By downgraded, do you mean they got worse from game to game? ... Falco is better than he was in melee by a good amount, and Fox was statistically the best character in melee, higher than his position in 64. Not sure where those opinions come from, but... that's what an opinion is, lol.
Thats exactly what i mean...in my opinion. Fox is better smash bros, then he is on melee..(id go beserk with him...on melee hes ok, but id much rather use falco on melee) On brawl...they've all, or most of the characters have been down graded..to the point of trash. Ganondorf comeon, he was waay better in melee, and so was sheik. Id say more characters but i dont have time going from one person to the other.:mad2:

Well, that's your opinion. :p Statistics prove that Fox was better via Melee, and Falco is better via Brawl.

It really doesn't matter, though. Brawl changed massively from melee, characters are bound to be better or worse, I doubt any single character kept their "position" on the tier lists.

And yes, Ganon was tons better in Melee. He was atleast middle tier then; now he's just... bottom.

I'll challenge anyone who's going for these titles:

CF
Olimar
ROB
MK
Falco
Fox
Kirby
Marth
Ike
Peach

I like the way that Dinner posted who he wanted to be best with. I think that everyone should put who they're going for that way so here I go....

Ike
Samus
Olimar
Wolf
Snake
Link
Wario
Pit
I feel confortable going for them. That's all for now even though I feel that I could win with others. PM me if you wanna try for one of them.
I threw in Pit for anyone up for him. Bio how about you?

Last edited:
Fair enough. Here are my claims:

Pikachu
Pit
Sonic
Zero Suit Samus

Back