WiiChat Xbox 360 Game Night Ideas

Battlefield 1943 is a great FPS for anyone who hasn't checked it out on the Live arcade.

.. ? :p

I can try my best to do something on the weekend, but my NAT type works up a lot and won't allow me to join parties. Somehow Jam and I were able to bypass that a couple of weeks ago, but it's a rare occasion.

I'd be up for CoD5 or Halo 3 whenever possible. Sounds like Halo 3 is going to be the game of choice!

Do some port forwarding, I fixed my NAT.

So, we (Foxy, Wiired, Syntax, myself) accomplished playing Gears 2. Fun stuff guys, so fun that I'd wish everyone would have a proper working edition of Halo 3 so we could all play each other via Slayer!!! asdfghj :(

*sigh* Me thinks we'll have to wait for ODST to get a game in.

Heh... I don't really have any routines and the game I usually play online is just Halo 2 or 3.
I have Gears 2. If anyone would like to help me beat Army of Two that'd be nice. Miami;s difficulty is staggering to say the least. Also have Halo Wars and... other stuff. I forgot to shelve my games today.

So, we (Foxy, Wiired, Syntax, myself) accomplished playing Gears 2. Fun stuff guys,
Agreed
1337endo said:
so fun that I'd wish everyone would have a proper working edition of Halo 3 so we could all play each other via Slayer!!! asdfghj :(
Agreed x2 :( Toothpaste didn't fix it, I'm gutted.

1337endo said:
*sigh* Me thinks we'll have to wait for ODST to get a game in.

Agreed x3

And Monsteroids, you should play Gears with us sometime.

Yeah, moar gears before halo purleez.

mmk... I need sleep, then bath, then reorganize and shelve games, find a table, re-plug in my consoles and then I'll be good to go.

It's just that the matchmaking on my Gears 2 has not brought me much luck in terms of finding matches.

There's like an update every other week on Gears:lol:

We'll do some horde them hop into public ex or something?

mmk... I need sleep, then bath, then reorganize and shelve games, find a table, re-plug in my consoles and then I'll be good to go.

It's just that the matchmaking on my Gears 2 has not brought me much luck in terms of finding matches.

Let us know when you do; and yes, matchmaking has improved somewhat. It's a lot better than what is was last November.

Let's play Gurz gois.
smiley_nerd.gif

MAN! I wish I would just get my 360 online...

Back