will there be another metroid game?

They should do a multiplayer Metroid Hunters for Wii.

I hope the Wiimakes of Prime1&2 hit the US!

A downloadable side-scrolling Metroid for WiiWare would also be nice!

They should do a multiplayer Metroid Hunters for Wii.

I hope the Wiimakes of Prime1&2 hit the US!

A downloadable side-scrolling Metroid for WiiWare would also be nice!
Just get Super Metroid for the Virtual Console. It IS the best Metroid game ever made after all.

Just get Super Metroid for the Virtual Console. It IS the best Metroid game ever made after all.
Already have it.

I want a new side-scrolling metroid for WiiWare like they did for Megaman, Gradius, and now Contra.

I hope they do this for games like Castlevania and Metroid!

Holy Crap, Nintendo absolutely needs some new Prime game. They are so much better than the Sidescrollers.

Awesome! A game playing as the Space Pirates? I wonder you can play as Ridley or something. And I hope its 3D!

Holy Crap, Nintendo absolutely needs some new Prime game. They are so much better than the Sidescrollers.

Awesome! A game playing as the Space Pirates? I wonder you can play as Ridley or something. And I hope its 3D!
Super > Prime

Just sayin'. =/

Anyways, call it a hunch but I fear this game will be niether classic Metroid style or Prime style. Just a thought.

What if it's a RTS? That would be interesting, but possibly very bad.

I think it would go best as Prime or RPG. Sidescrolling in my opinion couldent handle it, if you know what I mean.

Im not really a huge fan of RTSs. RPGs have always been my favorite. But hey, with something like this, it could work out.

I'd be good with a new DS game or Wii game.

Metroid is a great series and its time another game was released.

Get a DS if you want a Castlevania game.
I don't want a DS very badly.

Besides, the lead developer of all the Castlevanias since SOTN said based on the sales of Mega Man 9 on WiiWare/XBLA/PSN he would consider making a 2D downloadable Castlevania.

Mega Man 9 was a smash hit so I think it will happen!

I don't want a DS very badly.

Besides, the lead developer of all the Castlevanias since SOTN said based on the sales of Mega Man 9 on WiiWare/XBLA/PSN he would consider making a 2D downloadable Castlevania.

Mega Man 9 was a smash hit so I think it will happen!

They will probably go retro with the linear design and what not.

Metroid Prime 3 was one of my favorite Wii games and I loved Super Metroid so any new game whether 2D or 3D would be welcome. Ideally I'd like to see a Wii version of something like hunters with a short single player mode and a fully fleshed out multiplayer.

Really looking forward to the New Play Control Metroid Prime & 2 though. Even though I own Prime on NGC I'll still be buying the NPC version.

i Loved super metroid but now all these years later.

i think
metroid nes>super metroid

i have yet to play any of the prime series. i was always bad at first person shooters.

i will buy prime1 npc :)

Didn't Corruption leave a cliffhanger if you get full ending?

I'm not sure, if i didn't that was probably the last game in the prime series, but not the whole series.

Back