Wizard in black robe?

halo500 said:
this is weird...im not sure this is a legal character.

3 words-action replay hacking.
u could put any character u want in(if u know how 2 do it)
hmm only 25 bucks.
i want CLOUD IN!

VidyaVince said:
It was more than likely an assist trophy or some stage character.
Possible. On one match I thought I saw the same character appear for a second. But can those be played?

huscos said:
I was playing on-line when a short (cartoonish) wizard in a black robe came into the game and kicked my butt hard. I didn't catch the character name. Yes, I've searched up & down and can't find it in a character list, forum, google, wiki, etc.

Anyone know what the character is?
what attacks did he do
was it mr.game and watch

alexbel said:
what attacks did he do
was it mr.game and watch
The attacks were electrical/magic. It wasn't game/watch. It was a little guy in a robe. The hood of the robe was over his head and I don't recall seeing a face.

wtf? are u telling the truth...im gonna research,anyone gonna join?

Ok me think he is just lieing like crazy becuase he only has like 22posts with no sig, avatar and his message still says wiichat member but i could be very very wrong

Anways me think they did this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZDgjjDnWLM&feature=related and the move set was ganondorf skin with olimar moveset that would explain the magic and electric stuff becuase olimar has eletric pikmin and ganondorf being that small could be easily mistaken for someone being a small black robed wizard!

Ganondorf.... with moveset swapping?

We need more evidence. Right now, it's just inconclusive.

You sure he didn't look like this?:
hidden09.jpg

Last edited:
i searched and nothing like this found...this guy is lieng.

dude last night i had a dream i was playing brawl online and a wizard guy thing wearing black was in my dream weird

Back