Words that your head in!

LMAO, who determined that?

My friend says "pooned" what a tard, just for trying to say it, let alone wrong.

Chach, I know it's a blunt, but I swear to God it looks like Kermit is smoking a tampon.

...I thought it was a tampon.

Pwned can be pronounced the same was as owned but it makes a lot more sense to say powned, like I do.

Running onto my scouse dialect, I hate most of the words that we come up with:

The best - When something is good someone will say "That's the beast" and it just wrecks head when I hear it.

Bommie - Meaning bonfire. Similarily, I hate the phrase 'Bommy Night' too.

Bifta - Cigarette. Ack, my friends always say that.

Trabs - Trainies/ Trainers/ whatever.

Kidda - I would NEVER refer to my friend as kidda.

Bizzies - The police. Just wrong.

Things I do say:

My mind needs refreshing off Wikipedia for these... Right, these annoy a lot of people, but they just come to me:

Antwakky - Tacky/ Bad taste
Arlarse - Mean
Bail - To run away. Also known as 'leg it' or 'peg it' =P
Biddie - Old woman, got that from my nan and my mum >_<;
Bill - On your own, also 'billy tod' or 'on your bill'
Boss - Commonly used for something good...
Butty - Sandwich, agh, it annoys me when people say sandwich.
Cackhanded - Left handed, sorry, I use it >.>;
Chewy - Gum
Class - Really good...
Cob on - When someone's in a mood.
Dead - Subsititues very
Divvy - Idiot, I always wondered where that word came from.
Done in - If something's broken
Geg - Someone who butts in.
Get - Idiot
Gob - Mouth >.>;
Go 'ed - Go on then
Kecks - trousers
'leccy - Electricity
Made up - Happy
Trainies
Youse - Made up plural of you.

If you talk to us I'm sure you'd be lost in translation. :)

I hate it when people go 'yeeee beeeeeeiiiiiii' all the time. Used to be funny, now it's just annoying :) or when they do Little Britain impressions :mad:@@
Words I love... Hypocritical and Pickle :] (only things I can think of currently)

Wiired said:
I hate it when people go 'yeeee beeeeeeiiiiiii' all the time. Used to be funny, now it's just annoying :) or when they do Little Britain impressions :mad:@@
Words I love... Hypocritical and Pickle :] (only things I can think of currently)

Did anyone used to get constant presentations in school telling us about your educational benefits? Every frickin' one of them there was a Little Britain or Catherine Tate impression. :mad5:

Frogger said:
Pwned can be pronounced the same was as owned but it makes a lot more sense to say powned, like I do.
Yeah, I pronounce it as powned as well here. ;)

Used to pronounce it as pawned. :O

Frogger said:
Did anyone used to get constant presentations in school telling us about your educational benefits? Every frickin' one of them there was a Little Britain or Catherine Tate impression. :mad5:
Aaah we used to have assemblies where each form do a acting scenario to try and make something seem wrong (like, shooting someone). About 4 of them were impressions of Amarillo by Peter Kay :| Amarillo... another word I hate :)

Riviet said:
Yeah, I pronounce it as powned as well here. ;)

Used to pronounce it as pawned. :O
I say pawned, but my friend who watches too much 'Pure pwnage' says you say it the same way you say 'ownage'.

I don't know why but "i" and "u" annoy me more than they should... especially "i". I don't tend to mention it because it seems a little pedantic and everybody does it.

Oh if anyone cares, my favourite words are: "Quixotic", "Inveigle", "One-Upmanship", "Verily", "Obfuscate" and finally "hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia" which can be spelt with six Ps if you're so inclined.

If anybody wants to know what the words mean I'll be happy to tell them :)

Leviathan said:
Oh if anyone cares, my favourite words are: "Quixotic", "Inveigle", "One-Upmanship", "Verily", "Obfuscate" and finally "hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia" which can be spelt with six Ps if you're so inclined.

If anybody wants to know what the words mean I'll be happy to tell them :)
Hippopotomonster..... is that some sort of fear of hippos?

Back