Worst part of the game?

torontowii

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2008
WITHOUT SPOILERS
whats the worst part of the game? Either feature wise or anything. People say the games great and i just got it,never played it yet but i wanna know how good this game is gonna be by seeing how bad the worst thing about the game it

There is nothing really wrong with this game at all. The music and visuals are outstanding, and the gameplay is really quite fun.

Only downside is its a little easy sometimes in most places.

biggest flaw was in the final boss battle.

it was just too easy and too repetitive to seem like the final epic battle of a mario game.

I agree. It's way too simple sometimes. I mean, I did like it though. Um, there is the mode after the first play-through that seems a little harder, but after beating the entire game you may not want to do it again...

Downsides are that it's too easy and it has very few galaxies that don't have hopping from small planet to another small planet. It needs more environment and exploration like all the other 3d mario games

I didn't like how when you replayed as Luigi, Luigi still got lost in the levels and he had to find himself. You think they could have replaced him with Mario. It got a bit tiring seeing, "Oh thank you for saving me, me".

Wiily Good said:
I didn't like how when you replayed as Luigi, Luigi still got lost in the levels and he had to find himself. You think they could have replaced him with Mario. It got a bit tiring seeing, "Oh thank you for saving me, me".

Sounds dumb.

Wiily Good said:

Really? I wondered how they'd go those levels over again. I assumed they'd put Mario but... guess not. That's really stupid actually...

I'm gonna agree with AoWFraggit and say the final boss battle. It felt so anticlimactic rehashing the same strategy yet again, I managed to do it without even putting any effort in. Heck, getting through the level to him was harder than actually fighting him.

i think it is a great with great sound and animation especially when u see bowser ... that looks awesome... I agree with the cantgetawii it is a little to easy because u only need 60 stars to meet bowser...

Yeh, the whole thing about keeping Luigi, when you're playing as Luigi himself is a bit weird..

Another aggrivating part of the game was having to blow up garbage twice. I thought it was bad enough having to do it once.

Bowser boss fights

I was really looking froward to swinging bowser around by the tail with the Wii remote and going in circles but instead they have stupid perfectly set up larva pools for him to jump in and the game got a little boring not to mention your view was from really far away in most cases:wtf: and the 2 Luigi's were stupid. In Mario kart one Luigi will be left out :p everyone says the graphics were amazing i think they were average the reviews were boosted up just because it was a super mario game with gravity effects thats all. i played on because it was a Mario game not because i was entertained even though same parts were really fun others were not but still its the best Wii game i have

Last edited:
Back