Xbox 360 or wii or both??

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
i've been thinkin about what system to get and really like xbox just becuz it was my first real home system but i love nintendo portables and the wii just looks amzing help me out here guys.

you should get both. i already have a wii, now im trying to save up for a 360. can't wait until i play gears of war or halo 3 :ciappa:

Last edited:
finally normal people! but ar'nt there problems with the xbox 360:cool:

well i know im not gettin a ps3 it sucks and most games for playstation really really suck!in my opinion

wii...wii and more wii. alltho the 360 is good. better than sony's joke/console.

but think about it. apart from halo and gears of war...what else is there that you can GET from a xbox? not much.

Get both

I got both consoles but prefer the wii by far! Its just a breath of fresh air, when i first bought the 360 i felt it was just same old with better graphics, ok pretty pictures are nice but a completely new way to play is much more fun! Have fun mate but by now i bet u got them both anyway lol

My suggestion to you is buy both the 360 (premium) and the wii. I have both and I love them to death. If you get those two consoles they pretty much equal up to a ps3. Graphics and Motion sensoring. Most of the games that will come out for the ps3 will be on either 360 or wii.

I have a 360 and I'm waiting in line for a Wii tomorrow. IMO they complement each other perfectly.

Back