Xbox 360 or wii or both??

its blates obviouse if u can have both, then u will, stupid thread rele.

If you can afford both get both. If you want great online play right now with awesome graphics, get Xbox 360. If you want to play Zelda and later on have fun online play (i.e. SSBB) or great party/minigame games, then get the Wii. Personally, I have the Wii and am getting a 360 before Halo 3 comes out.

wii: motion sensing, lots of nintendo exclusives and great gameplay

xbox 360 :great graphics, best online, loads of good games (dead rising, gow, lost planet halo 3)

ps3 :meh

i would get an xbox and a wii

Get a better job and then you can have all 3. Let's face it the kiddies bashing ps3 do so because they can't afford one.

so you saying an xbox 360 a wii about 15 games and a monthly subscription of live doesnt equal up to a ps3?

Dont support Microsoft!
Just get a Wii......it would also save you alot of money!

Had my wii a week and sold my 360 today. I play online everynight and xbox live didnt come close to pc online gaming imo ( this is only my opinion ) the reason why was all the m8z i made on xbox played a new game every other week and well with me being a pc gamer i didnt like the control on the 360, but the wii is a total joy and i have loved every minute of it so far......

AL-GoRE

i'd rather support microsoft than sony and the lean mean fat reducing last gen gaming machine

Hey!

I can afford the PS3 and I know it sucks!

There's more to it than "hating it because you're a "kid" who can't afford it!"

Why hate PS3?
-No rumble controllers
-SIXAXIS is retarded. Played NBA 2k7?
-Buggy interface
-Poor HD upscaling
-BluRay NEEDS TO LOSE
-HEAT

I'd rather just play the best games on any format.

Agree with the pc user above, what idiot decided to use twin analogue sticks to control FPSs after it was pretty damn perfect on the N64 pad, that's the number 1 reason that puts me off buying a PS3, 360 or Revolution and the fact that most of the games are a bit rubbish really, including most PC games thinking about it. Fortunately we pc owners have online loveliness to make up for the regurtitated dross that makes up most single player games these days. Thank the heavens for the truly revolutionary Battlefield series.

Fortunately the revolution monicker proved to be true for once and console gaming just got interesting again though i have no idea what games, other than sport titles, will actually be better using a wiimote as opposed to a normal joypad...

SuperH said:
Hey!

I can afford the PS3 and I know it sucks!

There's more to it than "hating it because you're a "kid" who can't afford it!"

Why hate PS3?
-No rumble controllers
-SIXAXIS is retarded. Played NBA 2k7?
-Buggy interface
-Poor HD upscaling
-BluRay NEEDS TO LOSE
-HEAT

Well i do agree with some of your criticisms, but from what i have read, the ps3 is going to be a serious piece of high tech kit.

So going by your opinion if by some miracle Sony releases a game that you personally feel is great, does the lack of rumble mean that you will stop playing the game and forever more think it sucks?

Furthermore, pre N64, in your opinion, did all games suck because they did not have a rumble feature?

Back