Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do manual labor jobs

Tryed a desk job
Got bored as hell
Hate suits

Darkprinny said:
I do manual labor jobs

Tryed a desk job
Got bored as hell
Hate suits

I love suits and ties :) I feel so fancy with it :yesnod:

I made $13,660 the third time I ever went gambling.

You purchased a car and still had money leftover? I owe more than $2000 on my mastercard.

Oh and this thread title sucks hard.

Chicagoan said:
I'm neither... I just spend 2 bucks a week :) (And I also know the secret :yesnod: ) I do not need anything else.
Yup..So do I..though i don't use it..i should try it...

the question is how much money did you spend on the lottery to win this? and how much more will you spend till you realize you wont win again?

I been playing less than a month ago, I just did not believe on the lottery before, until I learned the secret. I spent around 10-15 bucks in lottery since I started playing.

Aw, You SOB.. Nah.. Congrats!

Vagrant said:
OMG it's like, so like deep and stuff.

Uhm... How So? All She Said Is That She WOuldn't Of Thought Of It... Nothing Really "Deep" About That, Really... Way To Be An Ass. :D

:ciappa:

Last edited:
friday the 13th wasnt a lucky day for me. all the women at work were in a crappy mood. and in turn made my day worse.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Aw, You SOB.. Nah.. Congrats!

Uhm... How So? All She Said Is That She WOuldn't Of Thought Of It... Nothing Really "Deep" About That, Really... Way To Be An Ass. :D

:ciappa:

1) www.google.com, "define: sarcasm"

2) I was referring to the comment she was replying to.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Well, If You Would've TOLD Us That You Were Referring To, You Wouldn't Of Made Youself Look Like An Ass So Much.

You would have to be a dumbass to not realize what I was talking about. Because I was sarcastically in agreement with the person I quoted about what they quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back