Yet another forum game

Ok, how bout this (This is going to be like the first multiple thread in one thread..thread)

Will There Be Gc Remakes For The Wii?

Now I've heard no information confirming this, but there has been rumors (some started by me:) ) But it might make since because some of the past games could really take advantage of the remote.

(THIS IS ALL I COULD COME UP W/:lol: )

Look I think better abandon this thread and start A NEW ONE but that not has the title "Yet Another Forum Game"

No, I love forum games, I think we should start a new theard but not continue this one... got it :)?

I have an idea for a game

how about this for a forum game...I've never tried it on a forum...but it's fun in person.

The First Poster on the thread to list two completely unrelated items...say a piece of paper and a balloon. The next person has to tell how they are related to one another in a logical sequence of events. Then when they're done they list two more things for the next person to try. It's really fun have have the person relate something very insignificant to something large, for example a thumbtack to the birth of Shakespeare.

here is a short (easy one) they should be harder:

relate a stop sign to the color violet:

violet is at the opposite end of the color spectrum as red and red is the same color as a stop sign.

Obviously it's more fun when it's outrageous and longer, they can turn into stories that are very interesting and funny.

george bush has the same name as a curious little monkey. If curious george is so curious, then he must have found out alot of info making him have a very big brain

ok... a spoon and big bird:lol:

Haha:D

Alright, Big bird is on a street named after a certain seed, where two guys, Burt & Ernie, spoon each other.:D

How about...toothpaste and a submarine;)

Oh, and Dav_4550, you get a gold star-->* for coming up with this game!

ok, toothpaste has a brand called aquafresh and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh, unlike the kind of aqua that's in the ocean since it's full of salt. But the kind of aqua in the ocean is home to majestic creations we know as submarines.

next: a drumset and the invention of the wheel

(thanks for the kinds words NatetheGreat)

The invention of the wheel was made possible by a caveman carving and hammering upon a rock for years, until it could roll properly. Today, drumsets are used most in what other genre of music than the ever popular Rock & Roll!:cool:

*EDIT* Sorry, I'm a slow typer and I didn't realize someone had already answered. Nice going, stickey_lable; yours makes more sense.:scared:

Last edited:
Back