Your ACTUAL desktop.

Darkprinny said:
It better not be under the sofa it takes up the full wall and its a bugger to move

What phone do you mean I got as sony ericson k800i thing
I've never lost anything behind a sofa. Apart from my pet goat.

Yup, the SE K800i. Mine is James Bond Edition. I'm going to have a party in my room and everybody is invited. Maximum is roughly 45,750.

desktopeh9.jpg

This file was too big to label, and I'm God damn tired at the moment so I'll just point out everything...

PARIS THE FROG. Shut up. :(

The sibling's iPod which I was draining.

My remotes. ._.

My phone and mobile. Yeah, don't know why I have those.

Calculator. Dunno why I have that either.

Debit card, currently with £6.44 on.

My art I was working on yesterday. ._.

Penguin clock!

Quavers.

Nelly the elephant.

And my super amazing brilliant TV and computer.

FRuMMaGe said:
Haha. I still have a stuffed frog called Flemington.

I used to love frogs when I was a kid :lol:

My nan bought it for me for Christmas. My mum must've said something.

RadNad said:
I've never lost anything behind a sofa. Apart from my pet goat.

Yup, the SE K800i. Mine is James Bond Edition. I'm going to have a party in my room and everybody is invited. Maximum is roughly 45,750.

*lLooks behind his*

Oh look the holy grail On DVD
A black hole book
A sock
Dust a weeks supliy
Life the universe and every thing yes the book

(Wonders if people will see the hidden things)

RadNad said:
So many people have Lappy 486's!

Since I have two computers in my room...
dsc00513fl5.jpg

dsc00515fc0.jpg

Then you have the desk next to it, tidiest thing on the planet.
Might as well join the Label Your Crap Club.

From left to right. 1st one.

1)Basic computer setup. Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, Speakers and Computer.
2)Books and stuff next to it.
3)Some 2-way intercourse plug... and a TomTom.
4)The new old because the other one bricked. Hooray for Warranty!
5)R&B Collaboration 2 Disc Case WITH CDs. Parental Advisory required.

From the second floor or whatever you want to call it...

6)Modem behind the monitor.
7)Monitor with built in speakers.
8)Keyboard, Mouse y Computer.
9)Pluggintons. For plugging stuff into.
10)T3h Fl0rXoR!

From left to right. 2nd one.
Actually forget left to right...

1)CDs- Loads of them, some aren't meant to be shown to the government. :wink:
2)A lamp
3)Old PS2 game. Never had a PS2...
4)Skizors!
5)The long, grey/black thing at the end is a Stapler.
6)TomTom GO ONE XL EUROPE Sat Nav.
7)A DS Phat.
8)Chargers and other computer wires.
9)Floppy Discs. Who uses Floppy Discs? Why do I still have them?
10)In the pull-out shelf thing is a XEROX Scanner.

11)Speakers for the other lower computer.
12)Linksys Box.
13)Printer.
14)Next to desk, the radiator.
15) The dreaded Bin!

RadNad said:
9)Floppy Discs. Who uses Floppy Discs? Why do I still have them?

Older than internets
...............?
(tis part of a old atari 800XL both are for sale)

According to Wikipedia(Don't know why I did this) Internets is younger than Floppy Disks.

Wiki-Floppy

Wikipeda said:
Date Invented: 1969 (8 inch), 1976 (5 ¼ inch), 1983 (3.5 inch)

Wiki-Internets
Although the basic applications and guidelines that make the Internet possible had existed for almost a decade, the network did not gain a public face until the 1990s. On August 6, 1991, CERN, which straddles the border between France and Switzerland, publicized the new World Wide Web project. The Web was invented by English scientist Tim Berners-Lee in 1989.

Best pic I had of my desk, it's in my mothers and I live with my father for the time being so I never use it, but I'll be taking it with me when I move out on my own.

untitled-11.jpg

1. My bed =] It's a futon so I kept it up in the day while I was on my laptop/wii/360 then I'd put it down when I went to bed. It also doubled as my desk chair when I needed to do some written work.

2. A toy flower with a little heart. The boyf won it for me at the fair, awhh.

3. Picture of me and my best friend about two years a go at her aunts anniversary bash, they hired a professional photographer.

4. The wooden thing above is like a little bongo drum, got it on holidays in Tunisia.

5. Some of my books, they include Stephen Frys autobiography, Graham Nortons bio, some photography books and some Dan Brown ones.

6. My cup thing I had from the cinema =] The cinema the boyf and I go to all the time sells Fanta ice, and they do special cup things which you can keep, we have one every time we go there so one day I decided to keep one.

7. Some alcohol left over from the last time I went away.

8. Pretty little stone the boyf got for me to remember our holidays, next to it is an adorable picture of my brother when he was really little.

9. Few random things, my best friend gave me that little bear in the pot. There's just little things then like a cappucino glass with some stationary in.

10. My etch-a-sketch ^_^ Hours of fun!

11. The hat is on top of my lava lamp and next to it is the classic 'lunch atop a skyscraper' picture.

There's a few other bits and bobs on there too but their hardly worth mentioning. Great thread!

surfinrach90 said:
Best pic I had of my desk, it's in my mothers and I live with my father for the time being so I never use it, but I'll be taking it with me when I move out on my own.

untitled-11.jpg

1. My bed =] It's a futon so I kept it up in the day while I was on my laptop/wii/360 then I'd put it down when I went to bed. It also doubled as my desk chair when I needed to do some written work.

2. A toy flower with a little heart. The boyf won it for me at the fair, awhh.

3. Picture of me and my best friend about two years a go at her aunts anniversary bash, they hired a professional photographer.

4. The wooden thing above is like a little bongo drum, got it on holidays in Tunisia.

5. Some of my books, they include Stephen Frys autobiography, Graham Nortons bio, some photography books and some Dan Brown ones.

6. My cup thing I had from the cinema =] The cinema the boyf and I go to all the time sells Fanta ice, and they do special cup things which you can keep, we have one every time we go there so one day I decided to keep one.

7. Some alcohol left over from the last time I went away.

8. Pretty little stone the boyf got for me to remember our holidays, next to it is an adorable picture of my brother when he was really little.

9. Few random things, my best friend gave me that little bear in the pot. There's just little things then like a cappucino glass with some stationary in.

10. My etch-a-sketch ^_^ Hours of fun!

11. The hat is on top of my lava lamp and next to it is the classic 'lunch atop a skyscraper' picture.

There's a few other bits and bobs on there too but their hardly worth mentioning. Great thread!
:yikes: So you don't REALLY live under the sea?!?

Your WiiChat is a lie!

:scared:

No I.. um.. but.. :scared: *runs*

I was actually just thinking of changing that, spooky spooky.

Desk_002.jpg

My desk at work. I use a wooden folding tray to hold my laptop at home.

The AOL disc (to the right of my keyboard) on my desk I use as a drink coaster.

Back