Z16 Elite - New Goldeneye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys listen up, tomorrow will be my last day until I go on vacation. I'll be back febuary 3rd, this Thursday we will be having practice at 5:00 EST don't be late. Yoshi will be in charge when I am gone. (LAG SPIKES) everybody add hoody and dynamo

My name is Scot.And I'm in school for the first twenty minutes of that practice at least.

new members kool hoody and thedynamo add me u have both been added
DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
THERE"S MY FC

i have added you already but nobody is on my friends roster so I can't join you guys

all fixed, thanks!

Mod edit: No double posting, use the edit button instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
No double posting, it may be a wii chat rule but it is mine as well!

Hey, BTW my name is Noah, and my win/loss is 1.68 and my fc is 227783766030

Oh and, I just added you guys and I am on pacific standard time so I will have to miss most practices.

Mod edit: No double posting, use the edit button instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and, I just added you guys and I am on pacific standard time so I will have to miss most practices.
We will post all our practices on the announcements portion of the left sidebar. on the homepage, find the most practice post and there will be a live timer there. anyways, for all Z16 members, add everyone on this list that you currently do not have: http://z16clan.blogspot.com/p/clan-info.html

I really wish we could get our whole clan to show up to a practice, or even get online at all, I don't see you guys playing anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back