Z16 Elite - New Goldeneye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!.. sorry i couldn't be on the clan practice... I'm usually up to date on our web site.. but i really didn't know when u announced the clan practice.. ether way i wouldn't have be able to be there.. Because my busy days are on thursday.. so it be would be better for me on friday or any other days.

What's your online name, lv., k/d ratio, battle type, and favorite weapon?

umm im gettind goldeneye today.. lol. but before you go into any conclusions. im not new to wii shooters. i played every cod. cod4 k/d was 1.8 black ops was 3.4 WaW 1.3. getting mw3 this week... and goldeneye today.. im really looking for a multi gaming clan. i know for a fact my k/d in goldeneye will be above 2.0... and ill will play everyday after school and weekends

ok well ill just play with you guys when i get it.. but this clan is only for GE007?

i got 007 fc 3188-4124-1085.NAME: xCHEESEMEATx done for the night though ill b on at around 4pm est. so add me and message me with your fc

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting again so all players know: practice will be at 9:00 GMT this Thursday.
ok well ill just play with you guys when i get it.. but this clan is only for GE007?

I won't add you untill you join the clan. You can use this time to get your K/D, W/L and LV up so there's more chance our leader will want you to join

Hey marquise I'll play with ya my FC is 2277 8376 6030

Keep posts like this to PMs and VMs please.

Last edited:
Hi, I want to join. My online name is WenisWarrior, I'm level 41, k/d ratio is 2.18, and my favorite weapon is the vargen with an ACOG scope.

Practice is today at 9.00GMT, I might be late though because I need to meet up with family members. I will be on as soon as I can though (I think around 10.30 GMT).

It was that exact time last time we had it with Jmaes though.

And why did you not say you had School before when I posted when practice will be?

It was that exact time last time we had it with Jmaes though.

And why did you not say you had School before when I posted when practice will be?

James had it an hour after my school ended. I end school at 2:20 MST and get home at 2:30 MST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back