ZElda fan? thought so(video)

LukasJr

BRAAAP BRAAP I IZ BAK
Nov 25, 2006
PURE british MEAT
Wii Online Code
1312-7119-3891-2066
a realy interesting video about zelda timeline[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF8Ve2Dk6-0&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

There's a triforce stuck in my space-time continuum!!

Great video. Makes me want to go out and collect all the old Zelda game cartridges listed in that timeline, construct a huge wooden book for all of them and title it "The Holy Tome of Hyrulian Legends". I'd probably snazz it up with a leather cover, gold paint for the "pages", add some gold leafed lettering and border accents and finish it off with some bronze corner clasps to keep the edges from getting worn.

Hmm, maybe I should draw up some schematics.....

Wow, that gave me lots of information i never knew about zelda. I always wondered why they kept the same names

i thinks thats retrospective 6 from game trailers, i just watched that the other day thanks to diety link.
good find ey

This is a part of the the 6 part Zelda Retrospective.. I downloaded the whole set before I even got my Wii! I definately recommend downloading the whole series its about an hours watch in total and very entertaining

5010 said:
This is a part of the the 6 part Zelda Retrospective.. I downloaded the whole set before I even got my Wii! I definately recommend downloading the whole series its about an hours watch in total and very entertaining
where can i get the other 5 parts of zelda retrospective?

Back