ZElda fan? thought so(video)

what about tingle??? that messes up the majora's mask and Wind waker placement...doesn't it?

Gametrailers has better picture quality + you can actually download the WMV's to keep of make a VCD or whatever

*Idea: Convert the retrospective to a avi for Wii and place it on an SD card

MaxCapacitor said:
There's a triforce stuck in my space-time continuum!!

Great video. Makes me want to go out and collect all the old Zelda game cartridges listed in that timeline, construct a huge wooden book for all of them and title it "The Holy Tome of Hyrulian Legends". I'd probably snazz it up with a leather cover, gold paint for the "pages", add some gold leafed lettering and border accents and finish it off with some bronze corner clasps to keep the edges from getting worn.

Hmm, maybe I should draw up some schematics.....
Cool idea. Imagine how much money Nintendo could make (an how cool it would be) if they manufactured that with a whole bunch of extras as an awesome fan service.

Last edited:
Wow !

I'm stunned ! i'd never seen this before and I will be sure to download them all ^_^ This is great really makes me want to go back at do all the zelda games over! Thanks for this vid! :cornut:

My theory of the Zelda story is different. I'll make it short.

1) Minish Cap and OOT are the same.
(My theory doesn't have two timelines) Gannon promise to always haunt Zelda's decedents.

2) Major's mask is a side story to OOT.

My theory is that when ever evil (Gannon) starts to grow a hero (link) well be born to stop it
Zelda 2 tells the tail of Zelda.
3) Zelda TP is third in line with a new Link. (note: Link doesn't know Gannon, and Gannon doesn't recognize Link upset for the Power of the triforce Link has. Also he grew up in that town)

4) We then have Zelda links awaking which shows him the threat of Gannon again with a new link.

5) Then we have Zelda 1 with a new Zelda.

6) Zelda 2 with a the story of Zelda and how every princess born is name Zelda. Original Zelda is from OOT because that's where the story starts with the wielders of the Triforces (Zelda, Link, and Gannon)

7) Then Zelda a link to the past, again with a new link. He grew up with his uncle I believe.

8) Finally Wind Waker. Gannon still haunts all decedents of Zelda reason as why he tries to find Zelda plus that fact that he needs the triforce. Link again is a new born hero to stop Gannon.

My short theory, of course there are more details but who needs to hear it.

Back