Zombies

get as far north as possible because zombies dont have body heat...wall mart for supplies

walmart has glass windows and to big of an area to secure completely with a few ppl dieing guys dont follow him. ^.- but it could work but walmarts are located in high populated areas so that crappy sheet metal layer would hold them off for long.

i wouldnt stay in W-Mart for long...just long enough for supplies

Hmm..ive heard texas would be a good place to go,since all those guns are there.There like in every store.Get contact with anybody who isnt a zombie.Camp around somewhere with plants/food.Learn how to farm.

"*to self* pull the trigger... Just. Pull. The. Trigger. *to Molly* sry sis, u 2 r infected..."

That was a scary movie! I dun like zombies

"*to self* pull the trigger... Just. Pull. The. Trigger. *to Molly* sry sis, u 2 r infected..."

Who does like zombies? XD

How will I survive? Just remember one thing: The dome is good. It's so good.

this is why the world is filled with screwy teens and their emotional problems.. :lol: Curse the zombies, curse the final fantasy's, cures the anime shows that preview on adult swim, and most of all, curse the damn britz.. :lol: (j/k on that last part.)

i saw "Night of the Living Dead" thier first and last mistake was boarding themselves up in the house you need to keep on the move

oh yeah burn any dead bodies or they will get up again unless they were zombies if possible take the arms off Dead Space style this will incapacitate the zombie but it will keep them alive i dont know why you would want a living zombie tho 0_0

Ill just anti-zombie my house. Complete with land mines, trip wires, a moat, spike pits,and attack dogs. I would replace all traps after every attack. Plus ill take out all doors and a few windows and replace them with dry wall (all remaining windows would be padlocked) and create a tunnel so that the only way in and out of the house is from underground and set up live security cameras that trigger an alarm to let me know when those undead bastards step on my lawn.Id properly dispose of all undead bodies and wouldnt engage the undead unless the secret location of the entrance was in chance of being compromised by them . Also, I wouldnt allow anyone in, even if they werent infected (they might do somethin dumb to attract zombies). Id steal a truck and make local trips to grocery stores around town and make sure that zombies dont follow me back to my house. But even if they did, they wouldnt know how to get in. Id shoot anyone who finds my secret entrance.Of course Id be strapped with the most efficient weapons and stock up on medical supplies and then broadcast a distress signal from my house via radio frequency repeating my location so the military can come and get me. Or i could wait until all zombies starve to death or they go and destroy Canada. Then I would reproduce with the hottest surviving chick.

Last edited:
Back