1v1 brawl league

As godstepk1d said, we've got a Brawl set.

SSBfreakCK vs. godstepk1d
Wednesday (4/22)
7 PM -5:00 EST

Also, if I may, I am also for the 2 stock 3 minute match rules; 3 is indeed far too long, it's the main reason I didn't join the league earlier. Not being able to complete a match, and then getting frustrated over it for having to repeat it isn't all that fun, lol.

Last edited:
Deal with it. ;) :lol:

;_;

And by the way, today is already 4/20.

And THANK YOU for informing the thread on the challenges. Seems like the rules are actually getting read now. *is shocked*

@real-o: The videos have been sent. The ones with Ice Climbers and Zero Suit Samus are between me and 0suitowner. The other three are between me and JonRyan (and just in case you didn't know, I am Player 1 in all the videos since I was the one who saved them).

Last edited:
And by the way, today is already 4/20.

WAIT WHAT? ****, I MESSED UP WITH MY CALENDER! DX Blaaaaah, if I didn't sleep so late today I wouldn't of missed my ride... That's just ****ing bullshit... ... DX Well, I royally screwed myself over. I'm going to have some pissed off friends... .-. [/off topic complaining]

Pending Challenges:

0suitowner challenges real-o (awating response)
Lastwords? challenges real-o (awaiting response)
[STRIKE]Godstepk1d vs 0suitowner[/STRIKE]: GAME! (awaiting results)
0suitowner vs. CK: (awaiting results)
CK vs. Godstepk1d: (awaiting results)

*Only results announced by Bio, real-o, or JonRyan will be recorded.
--------------------------------------------------

I'll be routinely updating so everyone stays on the same page. Of course, Jon and real-o can help out with this if they want. Challengers, regardless of if they have scheduled a fight can always take back a challenge if necessary.

@0suitowner: I really appreciate that you saved the videos. Thanks for being commited to the guidelines. =)

Last edited:
I've added CK's Wii code. Everyone else on the member list with valid codes was added already too.

I haven't received any replays yet. How long does it take? I haven't sent/received replays this way before. I made sure WiiConnect24 is turned on.

Make sure you connect your Wii online if you haven't yet. Even though your Wii is set to Wiiconnect24, it wouldn't make sense that the videos will show up on your console unless your Wii has been connected online at some point to recieve them after videos were sent. You shouldn't have to get on Brawl online or anything...just make sure your Wii is connected to idly recieve them.

I would say if all else fails, check your Vault in Brawl or go into your calendar on your Wii in case you got a notice yesterday.

Last edited:
Lol. Really you think that little of me? :lol: I've got the LAN adapter and a wired connection on the Wii, so there's no wireless funny business either. It's online.

lol I just like covering my bases. I'd actually be surprised if you forgot...I just don't know what else would be wrong.

I rechecked the Member List in case I got numbers wrong again, and they're right, so it's not that. Only other thing I could think of is that they might come late.

Last edited:
damn wii chat, sorry for the double post.

-might as well say that i have changed the stock number to two as suggested by so many.
-i here by challenge ck and(i would say fraz but i think he is on one of his vaccations) osuito

Oh no way, I didn't know there was a new thread for this O_O I was wondering what happend Jon you shouldve given me a damn link! Ok I accept your challenge then Jon lol!

No items? Bullshit.

... Joking. How many hours is Central time behind Eastern? [/retardedness] It's 7 PM here right now, so... and I've got an official match in :45 minutes (me and 0suitowner had to reschedule).

damn wii chat, sorry for the double post.

-might as well say that i have changed the stock number to two as suggested by so many.
-i here by challenge ck and(i would say fraz but i think he is on one of his vaccations) osuito

I here by accept your challenge!

Back