1v1 brawl league

I'm up for an official. I'll be available between 2 PM and 6 PM on Weekdays.

i would like to have an official with commander. also i play cod5 so if you wanna exchange fc's envek let me know.

bio: i think we should start going over some ideas for banners and sigs for this thread. well if you have time i know you are a busy man.

Holy ****, Yugioh GX Into The Shadows is really good :)
I accept your challenge Bio and Jon. PM me when you wanna play.

Well played today! 2-0 GCommander
Man you were raping me this time.

All I can say is that you have reaffirmed how much I hate Snake in brawl. =(

Okay, I'll add you to my challenge list GCommander. I haven't had an official with you yet, so I want to get one down. Your pretty good and my cousin got completely smashed by you :p. He forced me to play after he tried twice, but I let him have the last game (Mario).

Watch out for the Kirby XD.

Okay, I'll add you to my challenge list GCommander. I haven't had an official with you yet, so I want to get one down. Your pretty good and my cousin got completely smashed by you :p. He forced me to play after he tried twice, but I let him have the last game (Mario).

Watch out for the Kirby XD.

Whoever used Kirby was pretty good King.
I accept your challenge King. I will be using Snake just to give you a heads up.
Yugioh GX season 3 is so badass! XD I watched it for about 3 hours today.

Whoever used Kirby was pretty good King.
I accept your challenge King. I will be using Snake just to give you a heads up.
Yugioh GX season 3 is so badass! XD I watched it for about 3 hours today.

Ya, I was the Kirby vs. Marth and Toon Link vs. Meta Knight (I think that was it?).

I love playing Snake XD. I'll have to use Diddy Kong in one match.

I hate fighting P.Diddy's when I use Snake. I feel that P.Diddy has sort of an advantage over Snake but owell.
CK why are you laughing you told me that you have 3 new rare cards from Yugioh 5D's.

Just wondering if anyone is allowed to join this still....
just in case here you go.
wiichat: car78906
Brawl username: CAR
Brawl code: 2407-2574-6630
wii code: 1007-0172-7246-2981
time zone: GMT -5:00

Back