Snake vs Diddy-Snake
Snake vs T.Link-Snake
2-0/All in Final Destination

King asked for a rematch

GCommander vs King
Snake vs Link-Snake
Snake vs Olimar-Snake
2-0/All in Final Destination

GGS King. You almost got me with Olimar but we ended in Sudden Deathand then it was laggy. I will be aware of your Olimar next time :)
I already sent the replays.

I was playing like crap yesterday... we'll have to have a re-rematch sometime later (in a week or so... space it out). I just didn't want to play yesterday, but my cousin got me on :p.

I already said I don't care if I win or lose. Even if I was doing bad yesterday the matches will still be entertaining to watch. I'll just have to make sure that the next time I face you that I do better.

After I've had some officials with some other people first. I don't like having a ton of officials with just one person... it seems unfair.

So... I need someone to play me :p.

After I've had some officials with some other people first. I don't like having a ton of officials with just one person... it seems unfair.

So... I need someone to play me :p.

Your right. It isn't as fun if you only play one person.

So who wants to be my next opponent?

Both of these are GCommander vs. kingslayer

[video=youtube;RdlNo1LJI8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdlNo1LJI8Q[/video]

[video=youtube;7H5bqjh2HAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5bqjh2HAM[/video]

yeah i know we have a match commander it'll be today or saturday if thats ok with you. busy with school work for last dam year. will be on today haven't played in a while so you might sweep me :/

hey i want 2 join ur league. im pretty bored right now so i need some thing to stirr up

hero1771
(hero:5241-9131-8131)
wii FC:1408-0245-7396
central time zone
if there's anything i should know, PM me please

yeah i know we have a match commander it'll be today or saturday if thats ok with you. busy with school work for last dam year. will be on today haven't played in a while so you might sweep me :/

We both live in California and we have the same time zone so how about 12:00pm?

hey i want 2 join ur league. im pretty bored right now so i need some thing to stirr up

hero1771
(hero:5241-9131-8131)
wii FC:1408-0245-7396
central time zone
if there's anything i should know, PM me please

Hey Hero, welcome to the league. I'm glad someone read the rules for once. :lol: I'm confident you'll be accepted, so hopefully this premature welcoming won't be pointless. :thumbsup:

Welcome Hero :)
*blows whistle* Where the hell is everyone? Are all of you out of school yet? There are quiet an amount of people that haven't been here in a while. I know that Anax4aero is out of the country and something about Bio but where are the rest of you? :/

That's the second pointless post I've seen today from you, GC. Less pointlessness, more on topicness. :p

Everyone is... NOT HERE.

Back